RPGM Abandoned Quidget the Wonderwiener 2.0 [Alpha v0.2.56 SE] [Team Tailnut]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I have the link but should I wait until sextended edition is released or should I post the game asap?

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
I have the link but should I wait until sextended edition is released or should I post the game asap?
I guess it depends on the effect you want? Not posting sextended would probably annoy people who are just finding the series. But I mean, something is better than nothing.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
we're not a torrenting site but a game pirating site
We're not a pirating site but a gaming community where you can find tons of great games, make new friends, participate in active discussions and much more.

Reactions: Maericke

Go0nY

Aug 29, 2018
I'm trying to figure out all secrets (ripped coat, pic on the wall etc) but I cant seem to clear the bathroom one.. Anyone got some tips? :3
in a situation like this, the best solution is to drill a little peephole in the door ;)

Reactions: refnef

refnef

Nov 8, 2017
Gab, it kinda makes you look like you just want attention.. I wouldnt have a problem if you'd be like "I dont wanna post it because that would suck for the Devs of the game" but this whole "do you want me to release it?" is plain bs. Ofc we want you to release it, and yet you dont post it after everyone tells you so.. There's better ways to earn likes

€: If anyone has a keep2share Premium account, would you be so kind to upload it on mega or google drive?

Jun 15, 2017
Is the SE version going to be uploaded or is there more waiting involved?

Gab, it kinda makes you look like you just want attention.. I wouldnt have a problem if you'd be like "I dont wanna post it because that would suck for the Devs of the game" but this whole "do you want me to release it?" is plain bs. Ofc we want you to release it, and yet you dont post it after everyone tells you so.. There's better ways to earn likes

€: If anyone has a keep2share Premium account, would you be so kind to upload it on mega or google drive?

Even though the changelog says that SE scenes are added, it's bullshit. It's just the free version of 0.2.56.

Reactions: refnef

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
I really hope someone has it soon, just played the normal version and it was pretty amazing.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes