3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
thumbs up to makers!
Thanks man, thumbs up to you!

Hey, big fan of your work so far, looking forward to seeing the lewd release of QtWW!
Haha I love that acronym! Thanks a lot man, it's good to have people like you around <3
The lewd release is here btw! ;)

Damn, 6 months.
Wow, you're right O_O How time flies... We spent the time working almost non-stop (rl jobs and then on the games), learning new stuff along the way and slowly building up our Patreon in order to fully switch to gamedev as soon as possible. Hopefully we can bring you new sexy releases more often in the future ;)

Reactions: orrayt3x

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
You're one of the most active devs I've seen on here in terms of looking at peoples' feedback and responding and all that jazz. Nice to see that. Keep up the good work, hoping to become a patron myself to support your work. Much love.

Reactions: Dezue

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
You're one of the most active devs I've seen on here in terms of looking at peoples' feedback and responding and all that jazz. Nice to see that. Keep up the good work, hoping to become a patron myself to support your work. Much love.
Hey Wasey! Thank you for the kind words!
It's people like you that are a big part of the reason why we make games. Much love from us both to you.

Reactions: Wasey

AnyaRycaz

Sep 25, 2017
got to say I'm normally not a fan of rpgm games but ill be damned if this isnt one of the best art styles on this website. Keep up the great work!

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018

Jegath

May 20, 2017
@BakaMangaka You need the kunai's to cut the orange cable and for get the kunai's you have give the disc in the mod machine in the other laboratory to the machine genius and with that you can cut the orangle cable

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
*looking for bestiality tag*
Oh well, looks great, i hope you get a lot of support
Thanks, man! That bestiality tag is coming soon ;) Quidget wants some action as well!

How can I cut the orange cable?
See the comment below you, or check !

@BakaMangaka You need the kunai's to cut the orange cable and for get the kunai's you have give the disc in the mod machine in the other laboratory to the machine genius and with that you can cut the orangle cable

Can say this is pretty disappointing for 6 months.
I'd understand your feelings - if we we didn't make in the meantime, on the original version of Quidget, prepared a Unity framework for one of the next versions (all while working on the RM framework as well) - and also worked two full-time jobs (which for us are 10/h a day, often on the weekends as well) :p

To be frank, we would want the updates to come faster as well (hehe) - the only way for us to do this is via our Patreon.
Which, if all goes well, will hopefully enable at least one of us to work half-time on the games soon. Fingers crossed!

So, @RedPillBlues , if you want faster progress, give our a generous visit

Where do I find the suit for the dog?
You mean for the hand? Check out the thing on table next to the ghetto blaster in Bolty's workshop ;)

anyone got the patreon version?
Our Patreon does ;) We would appreciate the support!

Reactions: 156_163_146_167

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Can say this is pretty disappointing for 6 months.
I don't know. It seems to be about the norm for h-games these days. Thus far I'm content with this game and the progress they are making. And don't forget the public relations, such as sharing what they are doing publicly and being active on this forum.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes