RPGM Abandoned Quidget the Wonderwiener 2.0 [Alpha v0.2.56 SE] [Team Tailnut]

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 40921

Not gonna lie when i saw the banner for this game i thought it was the knuckles meme.

Reactions: Dezue

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Oh, sounds lovely! ;) Really looking forward to the next version. I also want to say i really liked the adventure game style gameplay, very funny and well made.
That's very good to hear! It's one of the main pillars of our upcoming games, the next one (BattleHam) will add the not-yet-Ero Battle System and the RPG mechanics :happyblush

I'm very much impressed this game was made with RPG maker. The art style pops out and it really does add that funky color. You sir @Dezue have a promising future. No doubt about that.
Thank you very much for the compliments :heartcoveredeyes: I hope we can continue to... make you happy

Reactions: selvy

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Looks cool and professional. What type of ero content can we expect? CGs? Animated battle \ sex \ defeat scenes? Sprite animations?

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Not gonna lie when i saw the banner for this game i thought it was the knuckles meme.
Haha, post the meme at once, mate! :biggrin:

You certainly seem to have the visual part down, we'll see how this develops.
Thank you! We do our bestest dev!

Looks like breeding season, hope it doesnt end like it...
Oooh, that went down like butter!

But of course, I understand concerns about crowdfunded projects and how they turn out.
I can say that OniGiri and I are already working together for a long time IRL and the plan to make sexy games is something we both share with equal passion. After Quidget 1.0 we even changed our development plan in order to make success far more likely (and more fun for everybody).
If you don't mind reading a bit of text, you'll find our .

oh boy. dont remind me about that game. my heart is still bleeding x(.
I feel you, Breeding Seasons rocked... that said, Cloud Meadow looks fantastic as well!

Looks cool and professional. What type of ero content can we expect? CGs? Animated battle \ sex \ defeat scenes? Sprite animations?
Thanks!

We'll build up the amount of sexy content from game to game. In Quidget 2.0, there will be animated ero scenes with Beatrize and Franco & Bolty and The Hand (where some poses and costumes depend on what relation you have to the characters) and CGs you can find in secret places.
In BattleHam, there will additionally be animated battle scenes (and I'm thinking about trying out sexy ingame scenes), until in the big game, Peninja - The Funky Sexy Love Ninja RPG, you'll find additional Love- and Ero-Battles!

Reactions: Tusken and Onysko

jenkinrei

Jun 17, 2017
Would it be possible for you to port it out to android as well? If not, I guess I'll have to wait for booom313 and ILW. :)

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Would it be possible for you to port it out to android as well? If not, I guess I'll have to wait for booom313 and ILW. :)
Sadly, Android isn't really an option for Quidget at this moment... MV's Android export is notoriously bad and the performance is said to be abysmal as well, so we optimize everything for desktop (PC, Mac, Linux).
But, this isn't written in stone, and depending on how everything works out iOS and Android are definitely interesting.

Reactions: jenkinrei
D

Deleted member 40921

yeah it is. Surprised you haven't seen this meme.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
It's defiantly different. I keep a watch on this thread to see if the game moves forward :) I don't like downloading game early in development there's just not enough content (which is expected). Just when you begin to get in the game BAM you need to wait for the next update to really get anywhere.

That and dev's change up the games. SO you end up starting all over anyway.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
It's defiantly different. I keep a watch on this thread to see if the game moves forward :) I don't like downloading game early in development there's just not enough content (which is expected). Just when you begin to get in the game BAM you need to wait for the next update to really get anywhere.

That and dev's change up the games. SO you end up starting all over anyway.
I don't that will be the case here, if you've looked at the dev plan on their patreon for 2018 (Public post don't worry) which I've linked below you'll see they plan on making different chapters of their game which focuses on different elements and means you won't need to start at square one each time. Please correct if I'm wrong or I miscommunicated something
If you don't mind reading a bit of text, you'll find our .

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I don't that will be the case here, if you've looked at the dev plan on their patreon for 2018 (Public post don't worry) which I've linked below you'll see they plan on making different chapters of their game which focuses on different elements and means you won't need to start at square one each time. Please correct if I'm wrong or I miscommunicated something
Exactly right, Sanchez, I couldn't have said it better myself!

We plan to develop in smaller games (we call them Peninja Prequels) to bring you complete games more often! Of course, there will be different Alphas and Betas for everybody that wants to experience development with us and to influence how the games turn out to be. But after some time, the Peninja Prequel will be finished and fully playable, and we'll continue developing the next one having all the mechanics from the finished one(s).

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
No that perfectly clear :)! Sometime they change things up until they get to a certain version then everything settles out, and the remaining updates are towards future quests/missions. But even then they change it up. You don't need to start from the beginning if they add content or new things from your previous save point, but if extra content was added and you want to see it, well your going to have to start new game.

That doesn't bother me, because after awhile you forget about things you did early in the game. So playing anew reminds you of the stuff you forgot about, plus it also helps with memory so when you go through a game without a walkthrough you can help out other players, and if you chose to restart you can get through a game much faster.

Tusken

Nov 7, 2017
Welp now I have high hopes for this, heck if I find some money to spare might even donate...Anyway keep up the good work.

Dezue

Love Ninja
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Welp now I have high hopes for this, heck if I find some money to spare might even donate...Anyway keep up the good work.
Thanks a ton!
And will do! Looking forward to maybe seeing you in our credits soon

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes