Light99

May 9, 2020
Can in this version still appear Boss enemies (the mermaid and the vampire to be exact)? It feels like they don't exist in this version or they are just extremely rare. In the older versions the chance to encounter them was way higher

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
Can in this version still appear Boss enemies (the mermaid and the vampire to be exact)? It feels like they don't exist in this version or they are just extremely rare. In the older versions the chance to encounter them was way higher
I have not had any luck with them either. I tried tinkering in Assembly-CSharp.dll to mod this game and its enemies a bit but it somehow messes up with hitboxes and I get a lot of weird bugs so no luck with that either.

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
I have made a small Mod Menu for this game. It allows you to heal your HP, Lust, has modifiable cheated regeneration of HP and Lust, allows you to shrink yourself at will (if you want to see some specific animations), to skip Krystal's first phase or to extend it by affecting the timer. There is an "Escape Grab" button but it's not functional as enemies do not seem to manage grabs consistently in the code so I did not find a clean solution to create this cheat. It has on screen buttons as well as keyboard shortcuts.

I also fixed a bug that prevented you to escape the Brown Catgirls, but there seems to be a bug that triggers a game over whenever a Ghost Girl grabs you, and you escape. I did not have the patience to dig through the Ghost Girl code as it's quite extensive, and figuring a bug out on a code that is not mine, that is trimmed by compilation, is not really my cup of tea.

Here is the download link :

Install instructions :
- Go to the "RAADD Unity 1.95\Unity Raadd_Data\Managed" folder
- Back up Assembly-CSharp.dll
- Place the downloaded Assembly-CSharp.dll there
- You should be good to go.

If you encounter any bug, feel free to tell me as tinkering with Assembly-CSharp.dll has created some, ahem, unusual and unexpected effects at times. Have fun!

Reactions: Zarathirsty

YHL

Jun 10, 2017
Not sure if the Gallery is implemented in this version. I think it was implemented in the old GameMaker version, but I don't know about the Unity version.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Wow I remember playing this one... don't even now how many years ago and I can feel the nostalgia surging, but I don't think it aged that well heh

Quixe

Oct 20, 2018
There's mods for the unity version being made. Or there was, half a year after the last update and years after he stopped givingpublic updates forcing people to join the patreon or patreon backed discord one of the creators showed up and told people to stop making mods for it because to make the mods you had to disassemble the code and he had decided that he wanted it to be "Closed source"