4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hey was the cheat table from Shinkansen~? Cause I can't get the rabbit man one to work at all can you teach me pls~
i think yes.
its a bit tricky to make it work at first, but it worked for me. had to launch game, then launch table when you are in a play, most of codes i dont use because they are useless imho, but the ones i mentionned work pretty nice on my side.
maybe the last update fucked up something and some codes didnt work all the time now.
work for me at least...
also i noticed that sometime the code seems tochange and broke the functionality of the table, seems like AOB is required because code change all the time at every play. more specifically the invincible code, seems to work and sometime stop working during a play and work another play etc...

should message him to check on that :p

Reactions: l2ose

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i think yes.
its a bit tricky to make it work at first, but it worked for me. had to launch game, then launch table when you are in a play, most of codes i dont use because they are useless imho, but the ones i mentionned work pretty nice on my side.
maybe the last update fucked up something and some codes didnt work all the time now.
work for me at least...
also i noticed that sometime the code seems tochange and broke the functionality of the table, seems like AOB is required because code change all the time at every play. more specifically the invincible code, seems to work and sometime stop working during a play and work another play etc...

should message him to check on that :p
Maybe it has nested pointers and he just found the first one and stopped there, so it breaks when it reiterates or something... I'm really bad with pointers though so I respect anyone who can even locate any more than one layer deep, lol.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Hmmmmmmm... what’s new? I believe this was completed before but showed up in latest update again?

bishinsenso

Dec 13, 2018
It's not hard.
Find your windows key, and press in combination with R, "windows+r". This will prompt you with the run command, in which you type "regedit". This brings you to the registry editor. Now just open HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Bio Sapiens\Rabbit Burn.
You will see a list appear on the right of the window, which has the line "clear flagstage#1-20"
All you need to do is double click the stage, change the value to 1 for all of them, and you should have unlocked the whole game.
Except there is no such name. There is "Clear FlagStage01_h356797845"

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
if anyone could un censor this thing it would be awesome... or de mosiac?
???

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -

Patches: UNCENSOR
Thanks to Jetrix for the share and Prick for the uncensor patch.

Reactions: Prick

hs101

Mar 8, 2020
This game is awesome. I dont understand why there aren't more 3d games like this that are popular. It seems that most popular adult game are visual novels which is unfortunate (for me at least).

Reactions: DirtyDickDangler

Kiiryu

Nov 24, 2019
I wish more games would play around with the view the way games like this do. Free view is necessary, but switching between a few preset views always adds a lot. It adds a lot of impact the same way it adds impact to grab attacks in games like RE.

JJsmall

Apr 18, 2020
Uncensor doesn't work with the steam version. It' s so sad. By the way in the steam version instead .assets files uses .resources files.

Last edited:

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Uncensor doesn't work with the steam version. It' s so sad. By the way in the steam version instead .assets files uses .resources files.
I believe that file structure is the same thing, just compressed. If you have UABE, try opening the resource file and see if it prompts you for decompression. If it does, save the decompressed archive as 'file1', edit the assets, then save as 'file2', then use UABE to compress 'file2' back into the original file name. Had to use this method on some other games before.

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes