4.90 star(s) 20 Votes

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
I'm so stoked that there is gonna be a sequel. Haven't played anything like this and loved it. And have probably played 200+ games.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
I'm so stoked that there is gonna be a sequel. Haven't played anything like this and loved it. And have probably played 200+ games.
Wait, did you really say sequel? Do you have any link that proves it?? Because if you are trolling, I'm gonna slap you. Then run.

• Haha
Reactions: pinosante

pinosante

Mar 1, 2018
Yeah it looks really good. It's gonna be slow development though. I think it's a one-man show. So probably expect this to take 1 to 2 years. Just gut feeling, no evidence to back this prediction up :).

Paswualle888

May 27, 2024
So... is there an uncensor patch for v1.09?
  1. Open the Steam game install folder (right click the game in Steam, Properties, Local Files, Browse Local Files...). Inside that directory, there will be a folder named 'Rabbit Burn_Data'.
  2. Download the patch file from the link below
  3. Move the downloaded patch file into the 'Rabbit Burn_Data' folder mentioned above, overwriting the existing file if prompted

Patch download:

Paswualle888

May 27, 2024
Last post made by Cpux4/Biosapiens is quite old does anyone know something about the current progress? (I am talking about Rabbit burn journey)

4.90 star(s) 20 Votes