Mod Unity Rack 2: Reinvented [V12]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
banner.png

Overview:
Rack 2: Reinvented is a mod for Rack 2 that adds new features, toys, animations, bugfixes, and more. You'll perform sexual experiments in a laboratory environment, using the proceeds from your research to unlock more clients, more gadgets, and more ways to experiment. This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-10
Release Date: 2020-11-30
Developer: Tamperung . Discord:
Version: V12
Language: English
Prequel: Rack 2 (mod base)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
V12:

V7.1: - -

banner.png preview_9_u18chan.png Screenshot236_u18chan.png teaser-v7.png

Last edited:

Noobie267

Dec 10, 2018
Can you add option on how to call favorite characters (as a volunteer, as a client or as a research subject)? I would like to do what I want with my characters, but as volunteers they often left the labs (because I don't know why, I didn't do things, that they don't like). In earlier versions I just reloaded available clients until I get who I want, but after 0.2.11 (or version or couple earlier) favourite and custom characters doesn't appear in a list more than one time, until I reload the save.

Last edited:

soporosyntic

Dec 20, 2017
Really solid stuff, the game's a ton more stable with this. Like another poster mentioned above, possible to fix the weird ugly breasts?

Also, I'm curious about the call for 3D modellers. What kinda stuff do you guys need done?

Reactions: Megumin.

Noobie267

Dec 10, 2018
Found a bug: toys, added with mod, didn't work after going from loaded game to main menu and loading save again. In this case they didn't appear on character at all. Toys from vanilla game works normally.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Timtee Dah Floof

commode7x

May 17, 2018
I've never got the toys to work. They either don't appear on the character, or cause wild glitching to occur with the model.

Steve124124124

Apr 14, 2021
I don't know if this happens to anyone else, but using the hypnotic visor completely breaks the game for me. I have to quit and reload if I use it, not to mention it doesn't work for me. Also, I don't know if this is from this mod, but using Sensexa on either toys or injecting it makes the client completely hate you (Same with nul-sensexa). This is because even 0.01 dose (or the toys) makes the pain meter / overstimulation meter completely full for a while. I've yet to try using Nulriset after, but that'd get annoying after a while haha.
edit: also related to this mod, the new knot mechanic also makes my clients / subjects hate me (if they want me to bang them), because the camera glitch makes the game think I'm trying to pull out when I'm not (The one where, when you start to bang someone, the camera completely spazzes out, but pretty sure everyone knows what that is.. if there's a fix for that please tell me!).

Last edited:

FuzzyFerret

Aug 10, 2017
thx for your reply ! if you can answer to this too =)
The most recent news:

Hello loyal patrons! Here's where we're at for V8.
The feature set for V8 is slowly shaping up -- clothing, the strap-on, favorite menu fixes, and better boobs are all definitely on the list, and as mentioned before, there's a ton of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements planned as well. Progress has not been as fast as I'd like due to chaos at my day job, but oh well.
I was able to get Rack open in the Unity Editor! This is going to dramatically speed up development in the long term, as I no longer need to restart the game to rebuild code and have access to numerous debugging tools. In the longer term it also gives us more options on how to distribute the mod.
Solace and I have also been figuring out what it takes to add new clothing to the game. It's trickier than you might think, but I think we've got a workable solution.
Solace has been working on the strap-on sex toy (img 1, img 2), and it's coming along great. Next steps are implementation! When we've got a working strap-on, I'll release a WIP build for patrons to play around and test it out!
credible work,

just a few question : did you plane to work on the editor or hard coded?
-fix the breast to look more natural?
-More cloth and more object ?
-real hair ?
-more slider ?
-more head ?
-direct colours on skin ? or tattoo on fur maybe?

Vertex1

Oct 14, 2017
Is there any way to edit the rate of specimen processing? With 1 cooler it takes like 5 minutes to process it all and fulfilling objectives doesn't add them to the count until it finishes processing.
Also is there a way to limit the fps? If I don't play at lowest settings my GPU creeps over 78 C when I enter the lab

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
some suggestions that could be useful in the next mod update, if possible since the dev of the game is a bit absent for the time being...

1. add fall physics when jumping off the top floor to the bottom without the whole scenery reloading every time I'm having to pick a new client and go to one of the rooms (if there's a teleport button, ill figure it out later)

2. add a meter to the pain tolerance and, if possible, to the furious state as well...it really doesn't fit well when and if you're doing a good a job pleasuring the client or not...(if it was green going red, i can get with, but white going pink/light red is kind of tough to differentiate...)

and 3. if possible, try adjusting the game engine to better render only whats in front of the player without it overclocking the cpu/gpu...maybe using occlusion culling...(as soon as i start the game, i can hear my fan goin 1000mph...)

Reactions: Timtee Dah Floof

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
This dude has made more progress on the game over the last 4 months than Fen whatever his name is, has over the last 1½ years ^.- and this dude doesnt even have access to the original files (I assume, I assume he had to use programs like DNSpy to decompile the code files so he could edit them).

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes