Mod Unity Rack 2: Reinvented [V12]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Vertex1

Oct 14, 2017
Not to pick on you specifically but this is something I've seen a lot in this thread. I'm in contact with Fek personally and I want to just clear the air about this. He's genuinely working incredibly hard on the game and there are a lot of roadblocks that are unseen. I won't go into detail but those roadblocks are both game-related and personal. He's mainly working on content rather than bugs right now.
At this point I don't think people should care dude. If Fek is working on the game like you say, the roadblocks shouldn't progressively get worse every update. Before this mod 0.2.12 could not be played for most, myself included. It gives the impression that you never actually coded outside of flash, especially with the reluctance in getting assistance despite the massive funding. It leads me to suspect that the game is yandere-dev tier spaghetti code.

I said way back that if progress wasn't made with the game the interest would fizzle out and get abandoned. It's fine to admit that he shot above his skill level with this, if he doesn't want it to die but also needs to handle his personal needs, the only way forward for this project to go is through the hands of talented fans such as the mod authors.

This has been talked to death it the main thread though, this mod is the only reason I bother to check up on it anymore. Anybody know what else is going to be in V8?

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
Anybody know what else is going to be in V8?
It's been a while since I updated! Here's what I posted for Patrons recently:

Changelog (Since V7)

• Added Strap-On (Thanks Solace!
  • - Characters with just vaginas can equip this to penetrate other characters
  • - Please test a variety of character sizes/shapes/etc for graphical and interaction glitches, I'm sure there are some
  • - Make at material synthesis station after research (or use dev console command: "item StrapOn")
  • Added butt plug (Thanks Euqirneh Ordep#7825!)
  • - butt plug provides a small amount of anal stimulation + pleasure
  • Improved cum
  • - new visuals; new fluid looks more liquid-y and less like confetti
  • - If an orifice is filled with a lot of cum, it now comes gushing out when the penetrator is removed
  • Breasts are floppy again
  • - Breast perkiness slider works
  • - Breasts move around more freely and naturally
  • improved favorite management
  • - "save this character" box no longer stays checked between subjects
  • - duplicates are not added to favorites
  • - favorites can be deleted
  • Adjusted inflation fetish values, so that it is more visible at max setting and not visible at all at 0
  • Add a patron thank you board in the main lab area
  • Fixed some compatability issues with RackNet characters from v2.11 or v2.10
  • Bullet vibrator correctly vibrates anus/vagina again
  • Fixed issue where vagina would stretch into infinity while editing a character
  • Removed cap on amount of chemicals synthesized at once (10 -> infinity)
  • Mod will not start if it detects the user is not using v0.2.12
  • Dev console should block keyboard keys from doing anything other than typing into dev console
What's left for V8?

• leggings
  • slight improvements to the base character model
  • glasses
  • piercings

And here's a preview:
v8-floppy-breasts.png
cum-pour-demo.gif

Tamperung

Nov 29, 2020
We've released V8 of the mod!
It has new sex toys, clothing, improved cum, and tons of fixes.

v8-buttplug.png

Reactions: Caerna

Duskreaper

Oct 8, 2018
Are the racknet characters flat-chested for anyone else? Sorry if someone already asked this and I missed it.

junior20000

Sep 7, 2017
I remember an old mod that you could edit the subjects body and preferences in real time. Does yours has this feature / will you add it?

Also, great work. Thank you for your contribution!

Reactions: rKnight

soporosyntic

Dec 20, 2017
Anyone know what causes the glitch where ending a session just causes the end session prompt to remain, clicking either option basically locks the game in a black screen/uninteractive state and you have to relaunch the game? Getting quite annoying especially since you lose the fekels and specimen from that session.

Jun 20, 2018
Anyone know what causes the glitch where ending a session just causes the end session prompt to remain, clicking either option basically locks the game in a black screen/uninteractive state and you have to relaunch the game? Getting quite annoying especially since you lose the fekels and specimen from that session.
I know of that glitch I am not sure if there's another instance of it but the "Tying/Knotting" preference if enabled can and will trigger that glitch consistently.

Mannington

Jun 26, 2020
Why are first person cameras still inverted though ? Player's pov should be forwards not towards himself , same for the test subject when in inverter rack .

Another major problem is that 2.12 no longer generates name.rack2.character files in appdata/locallow/fek/rack2/characters/ . 2.10 did this and when we placed these files in the custom folder , our custom chars would appear as clients . 2.12 only generates npc.name.rack2.character files .. I tried using npc version ones but they do not appear as clients for some reason .

chanwa

Jun 8, 2017
This mod is awesome! The game actually runs for me now lol. I've been having a lot of fun with the milking machine toy ;)
Just curious if you have any plans to add more mechanics/animations to it, something like clear tubes and/or containers so we can watch the specimen being collected each time the subjects orgasms? That would be very hot.

Anyways, thanks for creating and sharing this mod :)

Reactions: rocky19141

IvoryOwl

Mar 29, 2017
I like manually controlling the sex scenes (great for edging/denial) but I also find it extremely hard and tiring to find the proper rhythm and maintain it. It either goes too slow or too fast - I've made circles with the mouse, oval circles and straight lines back and forth. Is there an easier way to do this without going full auto? I'm not interested in getting carpal tunnel over a sex game...

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
I like manually controlling the sex scenes (great for edging/denial) but I also find it extremely hard and tiring to find the proper rhythm and maintain it. It either goes too slow or too fast - I've made circles with the mouse, oval circles and straight lines back and forth. Is there an easier way to do this without going full auto? I'm not interested in getting carpal tunnel over a sex game...
Increase Subject Sensitivity in the options menu, maybe? That way you don't have to do much to gain pleasure and they don't drain as fast.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Hi all.
How do you get the subjects to wear the items?
I've looked everywhere and can't figure it out. They just sit there in my inventory taunting me.
Any help would be appreciated.

Caerna

Dec 29, 2018
Hi all.
How do you get the subjects to wear the items?
I've looked everywhere and can't figure it out. They just sit there in my inventory taunting me.
Any help would be appreciated.
Start interacting with the subject and press inventory button, it will be their inventory.

Reactions: hipslipblip

dudeman9965

Feb 6, 2020
Dude could just get help. I know his page says he doesnt want help, but, hes still charging people so they can play the game, so in that case I'd say "Get your head out of your ass and hire someone to help".
I've talked to him and he's checked out the discord. He sounds like he likes it. I'd say there's a good chance there may be a collaboration.

QueerBoe

Jan 17, 2019
I really love this mod its like everything I've been wanting from Rack for ages now. Its a shame the inventory slots don't allow for the visor and gag at the same time. Would a version of it that includes both or even a blindfold be out of the question?

m4rked0ne

Sep 3, 2017
Is there an option/toggle to disable the transparency on the player character when you zoom in while interacting with a subject?

Reactions: M_e_*
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes