Collection Mod Raddeck's LifePlay Mods collection

Which one you like the most?

• Total voters

Crese1967895

Mar 10, 2020
The modder. On all of the places he posted his mods on(Github, Other Adult Game Sites, etc)he removed them. You have to get his mods on patreon(And maybe that other paywall site he uses).

• Haha
Reactions: Alxyen

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
The modder. On all of the places he posted his mods on(Github, Other Adult Game Sites, etc)he removed them. You have to get his mods on patreon(And maybe that other paywall site he uses).
I mean... aren't we pirates here? Sounds pretty stupid to paywall them, considering we can just borrow it for everyone here. Though i guess nobody did yet, what a twist. Maybe he calculated the laziness and scientifically confirmed that we'll not oppose him.

Araren13

Feb 19, 2018
Small issue here, keep looping the porcess of renting a temple, as in i find one, decide to rent, start to negotiate and just before it can complete it says i have too much equipment so i need a bigger one apparently, any fix? i did use the cheat to quickly complete the quest part of rep and enlightenment but i domnt have any equipment or products

Last edited:

BudgetPro

Nov 11, 2020
Mikochi35p
Umbra.Nox

i forgot i wrote this comment, i did find a github repository for the mods !

its at

i dont know how old they are but i dl'd the highest version # versions there and they seem to work on the current copy of LP i have installed (which is i think 23.4 version number?)