Cheat Mod Ren'Py Radiant Cheat Mod v0.1.1 [Sjoher]

moudy

Mar 2, 2017

Overview:
This is a cheat mod for the game Radiant.
This mod also has a taboo patch in it, but you can change that in the cheat log if you wish.
Make sure that your files end up in the folders Radian/game/SjoherMOD/
This mod should work with Oscars Walkthrough mod PLEASE let me know if it does not.

To activate this mod after downloading, just load up a save (or start a new game) and it should appear beneath "Prefrences" once you go to the save menu.
Warnign: Change the variables/flags at your own risk.

Game Radiant
Creator: Dammed and Alorth
Game Version: 0.1.2

Modder: Sjoher (me)
Mod Version: 0.1.1

Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Planned:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Please report any bugs that you find or if you have any ideas about improvements.

Download:

Last edited:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Which variables does this change?
You can change the MCs pure, lust and Darkness points as well as the girls pure, lust and darkness values.
You can also change the flags for the girls which are called lust, pure and darkness. I assume those are for later releases when you go to their paths.
You can also change the same for a girl called Alita (Maddy mentions her when the girls show up at the MCs doorstep so I assume she's in later releases).

And more.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Thanks for your work! I have a question though. It says to delete the taboo files if using this mod with the walkthru mod, but I only see one file that says "taboo". Are there others? More specifically, which files are the taboo files? I haven't tried anything yet, just looked in the folder to see if I could figure out what files to remove.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Thanks for your work! I have a question though. It says to delete the taboo files if using this mod with the walkthru mod, but I only see one file that says "taboo". Are there others? More specifically, which files are the taboo files? I haven't tried anything yet, just looked in the folder to see if I could figure out what files to remove.
I was mainly talking about Taboo.rpy and Taboo.rpyc..... however sometimes Renpy tends to compile the rpy file into the rpyc file leaving just the 1 file

.... I should probably make that more clear in the opening post.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
I was mainly talking about Taboo.rpy and Taboo.rpyc..... however sometimes Renpy tends to compile the rpy file into the rpyc file leaving just the 1 file

.... I should probably make that more clear in the opening post.
Ah that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying. I don't know much about renpy, but I learn as I go :cool:

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
New version is out of the mod, v.0.1.1

You can now toggle Taboo content on and off (Default is ON)
You can now change the age of the girls as you see fit
Some bug fixes I found along the way.

Reactions: ltpika

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
I know that this may be strange but, how do i use this cheat?
For now it's kinda pointless tbh. This allows you yo change the variables for the girls, their ages etc but probably more usable in future releases.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Is this mod work for android? Or do you have any for android, please?
I am not sure how android works... but I'm guessing you could try put it in the same folder as the main games script (Radiant/game) and it might work. Not 100% sure though.