Mod Ren'Py Radiant - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.3] [SirD & Alorth (RKS)]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
1586517119553.png

Updated: 2021/07/07
Game/Creator: Radiant /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.3
Game Version: 0.3
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Radiant!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:

Download: - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Thanks for your work. Always better to have an ingame walkthrough instead of an pdf file. Your installation instructions are for another game.
Ah yes, I will fix them now. Thanks for letting me know :)

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
hey OscarSix your walkthrough mods are fantastic, keep up the great work And by the way, the game got updated
2020/04/15: Updated Mod, Version: 0.1.2
Edit: Fixed bug on line 2251

Features:

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and

Note: Patreon version has all Incest and Taboo content removed.

Last edited:

Theflyen

Nov 4, 2017
2020/04/15: Updated Mod, Version: 0.1.2

Features:

Enjoy the attached Mod!
It can also be found on , F95 and

Note: Patreon version has all Incest and Taboo content removed.
I'm having problems with the mod.

File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2251: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
"A Loving Relationship {color=#0f0}[Pure +1]{/color}"":

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Apr 15 18:51:47 2020

Reactions: Troy9000

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I'm having problems with the mod.

File "game/ch1.rpy", line 2251: is not terminated with a newline. (Check strings and parenthesis.)
(Perhaps you left out a " at the end of the first line.)
"A Loving Relationship {color=#0f0}[Pure +1]{/color}"":

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Wed Apr 15 18:51:47 2020
I have fixed the mod, if you re-download the latest version it should be fixed.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I dont need incest mod attached main game threat if i download this one then? And this ''Taboo edition'' has your mod inside two right? Like İncest mod + your mod = Taboo edition.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I dont need incest mod attached main game threat if i download this one then? And this ''Taboo edition'' has your mod inside two right? Like İncest mod + your mod = Taboo edition.
The incest patch is added to the mod, if you download the mod you will have an option at the beginning of the game to enable/disable incest/taboo content.

Reactions: Majima@22

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
bruh your incest patch is kinda broken... in certain scenarios the mc calls them daughters and the girls call him daddy even when incest is turned off

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
bruh your incest patch is kinda broken... in certain scenarios the mc calls them daughters and the girls call him daddy even when incest is turned off
Curious how the game even works or makes sense without the incest. Like, why show the conception scene in a non-incest game, what's the logic there? also seems like a lot of the emotional impact is dulled if the characters are strangers, this is one of the few games where the author has actually written incest into the emotional core of the game rather than just throwing it in for popularity's sake.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes