• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Radiant - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.3] [SirD & Alorth (RKS)]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Curious how the game even works or makes sense without the incest. Like, why show the conception scene in a non-incest game, what's the logic there? also seems like a lot of the emotional impact is dulled if the characters are strangers, this is one of the few games where the author has actually written incest into the emotional core of the game rather than just throwing it in for popularity's sake.
well I play with incest on too but I was just reporting the bug since I had a play-through without realizing there was a patch so when I loaded the mod in, it made the girls call mc daddy even though they should not have (tried new save to verify as well and the same thing happened)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
well I play with incest on too but I was just reporting the bug since I had a play-through without realizing there was a patch so when I loaded the mod in, it made the girls call mc daddy even though they should not have (tried new save to verify as well and the same thing happened)
Ah, got ya. I was just curious if it'd make sense in any case.

Geordiesharp

Mar 4, 2019
Does anybody know where this guy got the models for the game (models maybe the wrong word) I love the look of the blonde and redhead . any more games out there with these girls ?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Does anybody know where this guy got the models for the game (models maybe the wrong word) I love the look of the blonde and redhead . any more games out there with these girls ?
Best to ask on the game thread you can find in the OP. This is a mod to go along side the game.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
how to acces the walkthrough mod i have button or anything the taboo is working but build in Walthrough aint

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
how to acces the walkthrough mod i have button or anything the taboo is working but build in Walthrough aint
The walkthrough is linked to the choices, if a choice has a saved outcome i.e points then I have told you what that outcome will be.

anonymous2123

Jun 28, 2020
how do I run this? Im on a mac and when I unzip it i just get a folder called "radiant mod" with another folder that has "game" No application

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
how do I run this? Im on a mac and when I unzip it i just get a folder called "radiant mod" with another folder that has "game" No application
Unzip the mod -> Right-click your Radiant app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

anonymous2123

Jun 28, 2020
Unzip the mod -> Right-click your Radiant app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge
Yea but I dont get a radiant application at all...

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm confused on what this adds because Radiant itself didn't have a lot of content, right?

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
I'm confused on what this adds because Radiant itself didn't have a lot of content, right?
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Radiant.

• I have also added an option at the beginning to enable or disable Incest and Taboo content.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes