Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Radiant Enhanced Status Menu [0.1.4][theMickey_]

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
This does work for adjusting points for Liv, Maddie, and Allie + Brook but needs to be updated for any new characters like Tiff as it doesn't track her points at all.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
A quick update: I just tested my mod with version 0.3.2 of the game, and there has been no changes -- it still works absolutely flawless!

The new characters like Vanessa, Tiffany, Natalie and such do not have any stats like Olivia/Allison/Maddison or Brooke when it comes to "Lust", "Purity" or "Darkness", so there's no need to add them (yet). This might change in the future with more characters, or with different stats. But for now, even two years after the first release of this mod, it still works as designed.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
Thanks for the heads-up -- I'm not following the game anymore, so I missed the 0.4 update. Will update my mod ASAP ;-)
I found someone else is also doing a mod and I am using it works well so if you wanna save yourself the time of making it. Just to let you know.

fz

Jun 16, 2017
Love the mod, very neat indeed. I just wish there were an option to change all the names as the names i chose initially are not my preferred ones anymore...

Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Love the mod, very neat indeed. I just wish there were an option to change all the names as the names i chose initially are not my preferred ones anymore...
Thank you for your feedback. And you mean the nicknames? Great suggestion, I will see what I can do :-D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: fz

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Hey,

I just updated the game as well as this mod and got a Traceback when I clicked on the Status button in the Upper Right of my screen. I've attached the full Traceback, but here are the top lines:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 170, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "game/1status.rpy", line 40, in execute
File "game/1status.rpy", line 40, in execute
File "game/1status.rpy", line 43, in execute
NameError: Name 'hit ESC to close' is not defined.

Is there a way I can go in and fix it?

Also just FYI, but the Download here link in the OP is still the 1.2 version so I went and downloaded the attachment

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Also just FYI, but the Download here link in the OP is still the 1.2 version so I went and downloaded the attachment
Thanks for letting me know, it's fixed now. And about your traceback, I will look into it and will keep you updated.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Can someone help me or is noone else experiencing the issue?
Hey, sorry mate, I haven't been able to test it yet (I kinda lost interest in the game to be honest) -- but I will do so in the next 48 hours and then report back to you, ok?

EDIT: Found the bug and fixed it -- you'll find the fixed version 0.1.4.1 in the OP. Thanks again for your patience, and for reporting the bug!

Last edited:

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Hey, sorry mate, I haven't been able to test it yet (I kinda lost interest in the game to be honest) -- but I will do so in the next 48 hours and then report back to you, ok?

EDIT: Found the bug and fixed it -- you'll find the fixed version 0.1.4.1 in the OP. Thanks again for your patience, and for reporting the bug!
Thank you!! :) :cool:

Reactions: theMickey_

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Quick update: this mod still work on the just released version 0.5alpha, so I don't want to update it just yet. I'll drop an update once the "final" version 0.5 is out.

Reactions: ontach

Josephkink_2H

Aug 15, 2020
Quick update: this mod still work on the just released version 0.5alpha, so I don't want to update it just yet. I'll drop an update once the "final" version 0.5 is out.
It seems to work if added to the new chapter, thought I just started playing it. The Enhanced Status Screen is showing and can be brought up in game though