Mod Ren'Py Radiant - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.3] [SirD & Alorth (RKS)]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hey guys,
i updated the mod to the current version 0.3.2.I fixed the error with the missing galleryscene label and i fixed/add in i think it was in 2 scenes a missing stop replay command without it the scene goes forward like you play the game normal instead that you look only the scene only.I didn´t had the time to test the walktrough itself if the choices will be highlightet or not so please let me know if something is missing.Have fun with it :)
install guid: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe) is
Edit 25.07.2021: Update the mod to the version 0.3.2
Edit 02.08.2021: Add link for the mod version 0.3.2

Last edited:

JanBal

Apr 30, 2021
The attachments don't works for me (cannot download), other attachments on the website works. Could you repost please ? :)

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I noticed a mistake in this option lust dark and pure only give 3 points not 6 points.
in the script file exist 2 variable.Like for example in your screenshot.I post the code what is written in the script file:
Code:
mc "(She's got a point... but she's opening a rabbit hole and causing me to think about naughty things again. I'm not sure how much longer I can control myself.)"
        "Be Good [pure6] [aliLove1]":
            $ pure +=3
            $ ali_pure +=3
            $ ali_love +=1
            jump beinggood
        "Be Flirty [lust6] [aliHorny1]":

$ lust +=3
            $ ali_lust +=3
            $ ali_horny +=1
            jump beingflirty
        "Take Advantage [dark6] [aliScared2]":

$ dark +=3
            $ ali_dark +=3
            $ alidark = True
            $ ali_scared +=2
            $ ali_touched = True
            stop music fadeout 06.0
            jump takingadvantage
You see that exist like the first answer 2 pure point stats.pure and ali_pure.This then results in the plus +6.I hope that I have explained it reasonably understandable :)

Sep 11, 2018
hmm yes but that first variable is for the mc and the second is for the girl so it is 6 total but also not really as the first variable can keep growing from doing other options with the other girls. Where the second variable only affects the girl you are currently talking to.

My suggestion would be something like
Take Advantage [mcdark+3] [alidark+3] [aliScared2]
but I get that it makes it longer than needed so something like
Take Advantage [mcd3] [alid3] [aliScared2]

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
hmm yes but that first variable is for the mc and the second is for the girl so it is 6 total but also not really as the first variable can keep growing from doing other options with the other girls. Where the second variable only affects the girl you are currently talking to.

My suggestion would be something like
Take Advantage [mcdark+3] [alidark+3] [aliScared2]
but I get that it makes it longer than needed so something like
Take Advantage [mcd3] [alid3] [aliScared2]
i understand the points confusion but this is actualy not my mod.It is OscarSix mod.I only update his 0.3 mod to the current version 0.3.2.I did not want to change his mod with the point system.

Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Jorjor69

Your asking in the wrong place this is the mod thread for the game you want the game thread instead link is located in the first post.
Oh, pardon a noob bud. Yea it's there. I guess I was just overtaken by excitement for what's next. I've played this game and man, the girls in this game are so hot can't wait to fk with 'em all! :giggle:

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes