Mod Ren'Py Radiant - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.3] [SirD & Alorth (RKS)]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Devka

May 8, 2017
Unless OscarSix actively plays Radiant the mod most likely will not be updated. Oscar recently said on their discord that they would only be updating mods for games that they actually play. And even if they do play the game that they may not update the mod for it. So cross your fingers and toes and start praying for the mod to be updated or that another modder will pick it up.

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2021/07/07: Updated Mod, 0.3

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.3
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.3
  • Updated Mod Options to 0.3
Download: - - -

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
Is this one mod where you have a screen with your stats and the girls stats? I played once with a walkthrough mod that had such

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Looking at what .3.1 did, it looks like it was bug fixes, typos and render fixes.
It's possible that the mod doesn't need to update to .3.1, but I haven't tried it yet.
Not sure - personally?
OscarSix
Will have to confirm - either way?
Usually he's very active here - hope he drops by here soon!

May 27, 2017
• The "final" build for Chapter 3.
• Fixes the vast majority of bugs or errors.
• Many new, fixed, and improved dialogues.
• Adds or fixes several renders.

This is the Changelog for v0.3.1, new things were added in terms of dialogue and renders, so that means script files were changed from v0.3.0. I wouldn't use an outdated mod personally, but it's up to you, if you want to risk it. We only gotta wait for some time, or you can use the other WT Mod by JokerLeader, but that has only Walkthrough.

OscarSix hasn't updated many of their mods for months, not even communicated about updates on F95, some of their mods haven't been updated for 6 months, so we might be waiting for quite some time, or indefinitely. I hope it's updated soon, because I love their mods, it makes like easier.

Reactions: mofonistik
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes