Mod Ren'Py Radiant [v0.6.3] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The update isn't very large but give me some time as I'm updating the Core to the latest (while I already have the project open). This will get us up to the latest feature sets in case another update every drops for the VN in the future.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I thought there was one of your mods for this, the fuck do they keep removing them.
For anyone that doesn't know about the program, I track as many mods with pages as I can with F95Checker. I add mods like Sancho's there so when I sort by last updated, the mods will be at the top when they do get work done on them. The rest of them (those that are shared in comments without a dedicated F95 page), I use the bookmark function on F95 and use the VN name and type of mod as tags. That way I can always get back to my favorites even if they get delisted for whatever reason. Sancho isn't the only one that I have to do some hunting for with some of these VNs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Oh I know, I gave up on it, never ever worked for me no matter what I did.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well... I had to rewrite a bunch of code since the Core was so outdated. I've sorted it now, updated the Stat screens completely, updated SanchoGallery, updated the ChoiceGuide, added/changed some SanchoCheats, made a few more UI tweaks, and I'm now going to start speedrunning to insure the menu code is tight.

I see no issue getting this out today (it's 16:22hrs here currently).

SanchoMod "Not Abandoned" Edition coming soon.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Surprise indeed. But... not so surprised to see I've (yet again for a VN) been removed from it's OP... but every other mod/extra on the planet remains listed. Shenanigans... still paying the price for being a black sheep.

BTW, your "true edition" zip doesn't have any files under /videos.... is that correct?

You ain't seen nothing yet buddy, check out this comment chain starting here.

Looks like his mod threads are back though.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (v0.5.2) - Not Abandoned Edition
1701648252362.png 1701648323697.png
Go get you some.

Links in OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.

If you enjoy my work once you've had time to check it out, consider leaving a vote and/or review so others might benefit from your experience. Positive or negative, all civil forms of rational criticism are welcomed and appreciated. Your feedback matters. Regards.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Thanks for the update.

I opened and just started navigating around to see the set up and went to "Sancho Mod" and "Sancho Gallery". As I was hovering the scenes, I had an error pop up and then things went into the "new game" screens. The only reason I think it might have something to do with the mod is that I was in "your" section. Maybe it isn't you, but thought you should see it, JIC.

With everything that's happened, I was planning a restart anyway (after I finish another VN), but want to make sure nothing is going to haunt or hinder me when I do. ;)

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thanks for the update.

I opened and just started navigating around to see the set up and went to "Sancho Mod" and "Sancho Gallery". As I was hovering the scenes, I had an error pop up and then things went into the "new game" screens. The only reason I think it might have something to do with the mod is that I was in "your" section. Maybe it isn't you, but thought you should see it, JIC.

With everything that's happened, I was planning a restart anyway (after I finish another VN), but want to make sure nothing is going to haunt or hinder me when I do. ;)
1701650047208.png

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Well, to be fair to ya I usually have the mod completely self-contained... but this particular patch has images so it changed everything. No worries.
I wondered about that - it was one reason I went to the mod gallery to see what was going on. I suspected that element (which I noticed when I downloaded, but didn't play at the time, 5a) might impact things.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Klistoff

May 19, 2023

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v6a ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development
My own particular brand of OCD would like to point out you aren't taking the appropriate level of credit for all your hard work in updating to SanchoMod Core v7b.

Thanks for all your hard work and fine mods (y)

Reactions: rnzn and Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
My own particular brand of OCD would like to point out you aren't taking the appropriate level of credit for all your hard work in updating to SanchoMod Core v7b.

Thanks for all your hard work and fine mods (y)
Indeed. I'll sort that right now while sippin' the first coffee of the day. Can't believe I missed that (more than one update apparently) :LOL:

Reactions: rnzn

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Sancho1969 I am playing through chapter 5 with your mod installed and came across an error when talking to the neighbor Rachel. I don't know if its mod related or not but i figured I would ask you.

Looks like the variable "RachelFriend" is not defined and I am not sure how to edit a rpyc file to look into it further.

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Sancho1969 I am playing through chapter 5 with your mod installed and came across an error when talking to the neighbor Rachel. I don't know if its mod related or not but i figured I would ask you.

Looks like the variable "RachelFriend" is not defined and I am not sure how to edit a rpyc file to look into it further.

Just ran into the same thing when replaying the full update. Don't recall it happening the first time through.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020

Just ran into the same thing when replaying the full update. Don't recall it happening the first time through.
Give me a bit to check (first cup of coffee here at 0530 hrs in the morning). That wasn't an issue last update so the dev might have fubar'd something or I didn't properly port something over 100%. I'll be back...

Edit: (1 minute later) Nevermind... that one is on me. I'll sort it and push a Maintenance Update shortly. My apologies and thank you for bringing it to my attention. What happened? I missed a double-quote key entry.... just one :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: save8lot and JLucci

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Maintenance Update (Critical)

Links in the mod's OP and issues category in the FAQ are updated accordingly.

Change log:
  • Resolved fatal exception error during Ch5's Rachel scene as reported by save8lot & JLucci.
1701778120781.png
Simply download and reinstall over existing mod installation, overwriting as requested if necessary.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
How come my changes to the font size won't stick and reset every time I load up the game?

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I assume that's a deliberate decision in order not to create a save dependency.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes