Unity - Ramage [v2.054] [Plumage]

1. 5.00 star(s)

zerghive

For what it is, it's a great VR-compatible model viewer with smooth animations. I do hope more interactive features are added in the future, the the fact this is under active development means it could go grow into something really neat.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Updating my review three years later, though I don't feel like it was worth it to redownload the game, now that I've tried it again.

It's still really just some basic animation viewer, but I guess it intends to be the "best" animation viewer there is... eventually. I don't know, the game really doesn't feel any different than it was three years ago other than a few more characters and a couple more animations. I'm assuming VR might include more things to do, but I'm too lazy to set my headset up for an animation viewer.

There's the main ponies, a bunch of the named background ponies (and pony-adjacents), a few meme ponies, a few OCs, a bunch of kids, a generic human (or Anon, if you want), or some mid-tier anthro ponies.
    Outside of that, there's some clothing options and a bunch of poses.

The game is "pick animation, pick characters, pick clothes (optional), watch animation go."
    As for the game's "spice", it's got some spanking, and some futas, plus a simple tentacle scene, and I think that's it, unless you include optional crotchtits and horse pussy, I guess. Oh, and realistic butt physics, but you're really not gonna notice it.

I wish these sex sim games would include more kinks, more personal touches, but really the only fetish of note that the game has is fucking Your Tiny Horses, which is what you're actually already downloading/buying it for.

Also there's this super annoying bug where the camera locks and there's nothing you can do about it, just staring at some odd angle because they coded the camera to lock when the menu's open, but forgot 99% of the triggers that are supposed to unlock it. Dropped my interest in the game to zero.

There's really not that much here for how many updates the game has.
    Again, all the game really is is just an animation viewer, and honestly that's not really that useful when MLP is a franchise specifically designed not to vary in design at all, just swapping out hair, color, and CMs, which leads to Ramage having what's effectively like 40 repeats with the same personalities and same animations and the same reactions to having the same dicks up their asses.
    A few other games remedy this by having personality systems, or by animating the different characters differently, but this doesn't do that.

Ah, whatever, I'm rambling.
    I'm giving the game the same score as I did 3 years ago, 2.5 out of 5, but rounded up because the site doesn't do half-stars.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

If you into this is pretty good, but

Needs better controls most so camera not being tied to menu selection stuff.
    Sound
    Potentially voice if possible
    Transitions or very least progression as very very few have any

(if this adds some of that easily a 4)
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Sinnerspride

The VR and non-VR experience for this game are more-or-less the same. You don't do any interacting with the scene, it's purely a viewer-style game. That isn't a bad thing on its own, but it needs some work in the optimization department.