VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

Novax6

Jun 10, 2018
Hm...i somehow only get the bad end on Lina's route, MC talks badly about the previous owner of the restaurant when he speaks with Tomoe. Where did i screw up or is there no good ending in Lina's route yet? :unsure:
I ran into the same thing. Figured out that you have to not go with her to the hospital the previous choice, which sets you down the better path.

Seems counter-intuitive and weird, but that's the 'good' option.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I ran into the same thing. Figured out that you have to not go with her to the hospital the previous choice, which sets you down the better path.

Seems counter-intuitive and weird, but that's the 'good' option.
Yeah thats really counter-intuitive. Tank you.

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
Ramen no Oujisama v0.9.5 Release Post! 10-15-2019 Update!
[LAST UPDATE: 10-24-2019] - Mac OS 10.9+ updated to work with 10.14 and above. iPhone, iPad, and OSX 10.14+ users can also use the online version. If you're on Mac OS, you can also try running the Android APK through BlueStacks for Mac. For Mac OS 10.14 and above, since we don't sign our apps, you will need to allow the app by an unidentified developer (similar to Android's allowing of third-party apps) by going through: System Preferences -> Security and Privacy. Build for OSX 10.6 - 10.8 has been updated and should now also work!

Version 0.9.5 is here! The 10th character route has been opened, and a new special scene for the 9th character has been added!
I think that's it! There's a bug fix with the fader so in case you see background images that stays in place (but it's not supposed to be there anymore because of the context of the scene, let me know!)
Please enjoy this release!

WHATS NEW!
  • NEW! 10th character route opened! Exclusive to patrons! (Only up to chapter 2 in the free demo version for now)
  • NEW! 9th character special scene added!
  • FIX! Image fading problem.
  • FIX! Image fading problem on load.
  • OBSERVE: Audio system may be stopped while Chrome 76-77 is out of focus. This may affect audio fades, leaving them hanging.

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
Current: v0.9.5 (10/11/2019)
smoothgrooveshr3

Smooth sound test mode.
sexytime3su
Unlocks Gallery of sexy times in the main game.
miebestgirlust
Turns on Mie's extended sex scenes in her main story line. (This is a test feature! ;) )
omakefantasy8nd
Unlocks all Omake Scenarios!
twinsexpistolsk4d
Unlocks a secret mode in scenes that have it. Guess what this is ;)
quickstartpk9
Turns on quick start feature. Unlocks all character routes.
genderbenderxyz
Turns on gender and pronoun selection feature.
nonutnovemberyep
Deliberate no nutting in select special scenarios.

Reactions: Demonooki

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
BUILDS (LAST UPDATE: 10-24-2019)
10-15-2019 / 10-24-2019
Build:
Windows 64-bit

Windows 32-bit

Linux 64-bit

Mac OS 10.6 - 10.8

Mac OS 10.9+ (Should work with v10.14+)

Android 4.4+

Jul 21, 2018
mega for android link is down, rip.

also isn't there a 0.9.5 version released recently? not sure, could someone check? thank you.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Not about Ramen No Ouji, but does anyone know what the new development for godhood chronicles (paper waifu develops it) is about?

Reactions: JMINATL

Damon Lightwind

Nov 3, 2018
Current: v0.9.5 (10/11/2019)
smoothgrooveshr3

Smooth sound test mode.
sexytime3su
Unlocks Gallery of sexy times in the main game.
miebestgirlust
Turns on Mie's extended sex scenes in her main story line. (This is a test feature! ;) )
omakefantasy8nd
Unlocks all Omake Scenarios!
twinsexpistolsk4d
Unlocks a secret mode in scenes that have it. Guess what this is ;)
quickstartpk9
Turns on quick start feature. Unlocks all character routes.
genderbenderxyz
Turns on gender and pronoun selection feature.
nonutnovemberyep
Deliberate no nutting in select special scenarios.
The sexytime code doesn't seem to be working on android. Is anyone else having this issue?

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Could someone post link to latest version of Godhood (made by Paper Waifu)? It's a browser game so only link is needed :)

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I've never understood why this game and Summer In Springtime don't get more love and hype around here.

They're both fun, sexy, tons of playthrough options, decent graphics/animations, decent story/background with characters, etc. Is it because of the game engine? People haven't really heard of the games? I mean Paper Waifu's got a decent amount of patrons so it's always baffled me a bit.

Jan 1, 2018
I've never understood why this game and Summer In Springtime don't get more love and hype around here.

They're both fun, sexy, tons of playthrough options, decent graphics/animations, decent story/background with characters, etc. Is it because of the game engine? People haven't really heard of the games? I mean Paper Waifu's got a decent amount of patrons so it's always baffled me a bit.
I do think it has a lot to do with the engine. It's not terrible or anything, it's just not shiny and new. It does have some problems that more modern engines have long since solved, like limited save slots, for example.

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes