VN Java Ramen no Oujisama [v1.2.5 Free] [Paper Waifu]

4.60 star(s) 9 Votes

agregen

Oct 28, 2019
…Dunno about originally, but the version currently available for download isn't a Java game, it's a JavaScript (NWJS) app.

blueboyjr7

Dec 28, 2018
V1.1.8:

Windows 64-bit

Windows 32-bit

Linux 64-bit

Mac OS 10.6 - 10.8

Mac OS 10.9+ (Should work with v10.14+)

Android 5.1+

ONLINE VERSION

PASSWORD: pinktopple

WHATS NEW!
  • NEW! Ice Chef's route updated V3 SEs!
  • FIX! Conditionals added to SCIs
Cheat Codes:

smoothgroovesdre

Smooth sound test mode.

sexytimekv4

Unlocks Gallery of sexy times in the main game.

miebestgirlecr

Turns on Mie's extended sex scenes in her main story line. (This is a test feature! ;) )

omakefantasymse

Unlocks all Omake Scenarios!

twinsexpistolsmkh

Unlocks a secret mode in scenes that have it. Guess what this is ;)

quickstart7hu

Turns on quick start feature. Unlocks all character routes.

theonejik

??? route open in a new game

genderbenderxyz

Turns on gender and pronoun selection feature.

nonutnovemberyep

Deliberate no nutting in select special scenarios.

Patreon Walkthrough Wiki:

Username: Patreon

Password: SavannahHunter100

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
twinsexpistolsmkh

Unlocks a secret mode in scenes that have it. Guess what this is ;)
Do you guys know what this is?
Witch scenes?
1. Omake Scenario #1: Sister Chefs! Part 1
To unlock this secret, you must finish the game in a particular way: You must first finish Sango’s route and achieve a good ending, go through the credits and do another play-through. This time, choose Tomone’s route and achieve a good ending. Just after the final ramen scene is shown, you should see a message that the Omake Scenario is now unlocked!

3. Omake Scenario #3: Sister Chefs! Part 2
To unlock this secret, you simply play through Omake Scenario #1. At the end, it should unlock this. An additional secret can be unlocked by the twins*xpistols secret code!

5. Omake Scenario #5: Sister Chefs! Part 3
To unlock this secret, you simply play through Omake Scenario #2. At the end, it should unlock this. An additional secret can be unlocked by the twins*xpistols secret code!

May 31, 2020
1. Omake Scenario #1: Sister Chefs! Part 1
To unlock this secret, you must finish the game in a particular way: You must first finish Sango’s route and achieve a good ending, go through the credits and do another play-through. This time, choose Tomone’s route and achieve a good ending. Just after the final ramen scene is shown, you should see a message that the Omake Scenario is now unlocked!

3. Omake Scenario #3: Sister Chefs! Part 2
To unlock this secret, you simply play through Omake Scenario #1. At the end, it should unlock this. An additional secret can be unlocked by the twins*xpistols secret code!

5. Omake Scenario #5: Sister Chefs! Part 3
To unlock this secret, you simply play through Omake Scenario #2. At the end, it should unlock this. An additional secret can be unlocked by the twins*xpistols secret code!
Thanks for the information

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Since Ren route is out I never heard anyone talking about what they think of her route in terms of the story?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Honestly, I would like some consistency, like show some V3 art on patreon or whatever and then put the V3 art on the whole game. Changing midgame felt strange.
actually they did shown her V3 art on Patreon way before they added in the game. So it wasn't sudden change for everyone. If you were on their patreon then you would seen earlier before us on here. I only know because I seen them posting V3 and new art styles alot. Like Ren and Saigo.

• Angry
Reactions: stekegkin

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
It isn't finished.
Well, Ren route is kinda finished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Needs some touches here and there IMO, but I liked the other resolution they put.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unless they have other plans with more scenes. Not talking about the V3 revamp, but additional scenes for Ren.

Edit: I picked the walkthrough on the Patreon only wiki and made a .txt for anyone interested

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 9 Votes