RPGM 淫らな子守唄

RPGGamer9500

Dec 5, 2018
I think we might get a better chance of a non mtl for Lascivious Lullaby once this project has been concluded by the dev. This game has less characters and text combined than what Captured Adventurer had, especially considering that game had a rather sizeable update with 8 new characters.

Reactions: RazeRRR

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
I think we might get a better chance of a non mtl for Lascivious Lullaby once this project has been concluded by the dev. This game has less characters and text combined than what Captured Adventurer had, especially considering that game had a rather sizeable update with 8 new characters.
I can't believe it but you're right, turns out this game still got updated with added content as of (Mar/31/2023)

I'm in the middle of translating this game and this update really surprised me.
Should've realized it's still getting updated even now :FacePalm:
The update includes a new character too, so that's gonna be a whole nother thing to translate...

Anyway, if anyone got the latest files, please share it. Even better is sharing the MTL, I'll update my translation this way...
The version I'm translating is the oldest version, which is version 1.02

Last edited:
Reactions: SymbolicSalad

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
I can't believe it but you're right, turns out this game still got updated with added content as of (Mar/31/2023)

The update includes a new character too, so that's gonna be another whole nother thing to translate...

Anyway, if anyone got the latest files, please share it. Even better is sharing the MTL, I'll update my translation this way...
i'll try searching for it too. also to whoever still watching this thread, help him too xD

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018

The update includes a new character too, so that's gonna be a whole nother thing to translate...

there's version 2023.05.30 on anime-sharing.
haven't found any version 2023.06.01 yet tho

foddbann

Aug 18, 2022
For anybody wondering-
The 2023.06.01 is just some typo fixes according to the game site.
2023.05.30 looks like it added additional scenes to Silk & Cotton (3P), Snow, Marron.

I have the game and took a look at the images, and it seems accurate. Two full new paizuri scenes for the Marron character which is nice, she is my favorite in this game.

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
For anybody wondering-
The 2023.06.01 is just some typo fixes according to the game site.
2023.05.30 looks like it added additional scenes to Silk & Cotton (3P), Snow, Marron.
in DLSite, it also says something about bug fix, not sure where the bug is tho :LOL: