• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I keep having "Show who's the alpha" >it's time to hunt as my objective to a quest, I've hunted 20+ alpha falcons.
Is my game bugged?
I have the same problem
You need to progress with other stuff until proving you can kill that thing is relevant. I forget whether it's other guild quests or what, but basically if killing doesn't do anything, you aren't ready.

terbok

Jan 8, 2019
does anyone have an up to date walkthrough that includes the elf village.
It's been a few days but from what i remember
Go to graveyard to find Aerin
Go to her house to talk to her
Go to priestess house (might need to wait a day or it's at night maybe?)
Sneak in and there's a ward on a door
Go to sleep, the next day go to the school and talk to the mage teacher
The Answer to what ward it is is 3
Go get the Eye orb from Sanders
Talk to the elven prison warden to get a key
Go to the priestesses house in the middle of the day
Hide from the priestess
Go to the school for the next 2 days to get the spell needed to not die
You should be able to win after that.

Reactions: Bunis

mr_moon114

Feb 1, 2022
Any chance we could get this on steam eventually?
Im not too keen on patreon but id be more then happy dropping $10-15 on steam to support the game.

Lollert

Jun 12, 2017
You need to progress with other stuff until proving you can kill that thing is relevant. I forget whether it's other guild quests or what, but basically if killing doesn't do anything, you aren't ready.
I beat every other quest in the game, so I don't think it's that brother.

Reactions: Hurrakh

Partomatic

Aug 9, 2019
Maybe this was already answered, but I am having some issues with the elf village quest. I do the first day, no issue but then I need to get back home when it's night. But on the second day I see no way of returning to the elf village. I tried opening the forest map but the MC just says "oh I better not go deeper in the forest!"

Any help?
I'm having the same problem. Did you find any solutions?

LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
I'm having the same problem. Did you find any solutions?
Basically, you have a bunch of "random encounters" that need to happen when you enter the forest before you see the option to go into the elf village. Yes, a bit of a big oversight from the dev, but hopefully they will fix that and the other issues on the next update.

I finally got the option to go into the elf village when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
I beat every other quest in the game, so I don't think it's that brother.
Yeah in that case you're probably right. It's been jank for me too and then after I finished something else it just popped. I had it sitting there as "time to hunt" forever until I think I did something with Eve.

hueywhitmore

Oct 11, 2021
It's been a decent game so far.

Is there a full updated guide anywhere? The one at the OP is outdated.

I'm missing a character or two and can't figure out where to get them. Looking at the screenshots, it's apparently the one in the forest and (maybe) the mine. I've passed the Elven village, got Thea, got Cynthia so it isn't those.

Also, how many times does Gabe need to be trained? Or Sander's Stealth? There doesn't seem to be any continuation regardless how much they are done.

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes