• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VexHQ

Formerly 'VenRPG'
Aug 13, 2021
Am i doing something wrong with the magic stat?
It won't increase, no matter how often i do the magic-class. Its still at 1.

Am i missing a requirement somewhere?
Also... to do the Evelyn and Sander quest... what stats/level do you need?
As for the latter question I'm not sure fully, I know you need at least level 5 guild level to continue at some point but you increase your magic stat by studying with the girl in the library.

Reactions: dav3knight

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Not sure what the magic class is actually for, because yes, you can just learn language at the library and that'll increase your magic stat. Though I've yet to find whatever that stat is used for.

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Is there a resolution to the Thea and Cynthia Quest? I am at the "Wait a few days then visit the Guild in the Evening" stage, and I have waited at least ten days and nothing.

Also, is there anything past groping/fingering Thea in her sleep? I have trained Stealth a lot, but she always wakes up at that point.

sawert42

Jul 17, 2018
The game completly breaks itsel for me after "vampire hunt quest" with Cynthia, when i go to the Academy, the game just goes into endless Not Responding and even trying to close the game with Task Manager is difficult in fact the process doesn't close itself at all i have to restart my pc

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
idk if its been reported yet or if the dev checks this thread but in the intro before meeting gabe. theres a sillouette of a girl in pigtails greyed out with the words surpisedblushmc next to the actual mc's avatar. and there is no blushing avatar when the mc's uncle says he imagined you marrying gabriel when you were kids and I think there should be

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
As for the latter question I'm not sure fully, I know you need at least level 5 guild level to continue at some point but you increase your magic stat by studying with the girl in the library.
Thanks for the heads up about the library girl.

As for the quest with Evelyn, i think you need your melee/ranged/magic all to be 6.
At 5/6/6 i still had to train, but at 6 for all i can start the quest.
No idea if Melee was the problem, or all 3 have to be lvl 6 and higher.
Oh well... it works now.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
The stat system should just be removed from the game as it serves zero fucking purpose besides grinding.
There is nothing stoping you from just getting all the stats to the point skill checks don't matter and the game already has a much better alternative in place as well.
The game makes you research things and the entire elf quest is just solve the puzzle and make the correct choices so I don't get why the entire game isn't just decision based besides artificially increasing the time to beat

TomCaldoran

Feb 20, 2021
Is there a resolution to the Thea and Cynthia Quest? I am at the "Wait a few days then visit the Guild in the Evening" stage, and I have waited at least ten days and nothing.
yea i takes a few days around a week i think maybe a bit more

CharacterDump

Mar 15, 2018
The stat system should just be removed from the game as it serves zero fucking purpose besides grinding.
There is nothing stoping you from just getting all the stats to the point skill checks don't matter and the game already has a much better alternative in place as well.
The game makes you research things and the entire elf quest is just solve the puzzle and make the correct choices so I don't get why the entire game isn't just decision based besides artificially increasing the time to beat
Choose the cheat mode. When you're in your house, you can choose to increase each of the stats along with gold and guild level

IIRC, it's a variable you can edit using just be sure to replace both the save in the folder and the one in %appdata%/renpy too

May 16, 2018
I found these two code errors but they didn't bother me on the journey.

Screenshot_20220830-174747.png Screenshot_20220831-161223.png

Really something I had no hope of coming out this year but is well developed for something the author was short on time.

I'm looking forward to chapter 2.

MYLZM

Sep 30, 2020
I dont know why, but everything in this story feels super percise based on like supposed timeline and fantasy universe, except the MC. like you would think that being a demon prince (what I presume the MC is based on flashbacks) or living in this era, he would be more casual about a lot of things. like in the middle ages, if someone said they were once sold as a slave, most would be nonechalant about it, at least thats my wierd misconception. even regardless of that, our MC is shown to be authority pessimistc, as he says he's not surprised they didnt send soldiers for the burned villaige, but he finds someone being sold as a slave abnormal. this is such a wierd and neash nitpick that honestly feels pointless to complain, but just wanted the author to hopefully see this and like at least think about what I said a bit? its really unimportant and Mc is authors character but it would be more realistic if the MC reactions are a tad bit toned down, great game overall tho, thumbs up.

Reactions: Bunis

MYLZM

Sep 30, 2020
ok, after getting almost to the end of what I remember in the story, the MC is definirtly a demon. I dont know if the next game would be more combat focused but this story has so much potential its just phenomanal

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Choose the cheat mode. When you're in your house, you can choose to increase each of the stats along with gold and guild level

IIRC, it's a variable you can edit using just be sure to replace both the save in the folder and the one in %appdata%/renpy too
I know that there is a cheat mode and I know how to edit saves.

I'm simply criticizing the mechanics as it adds nothing to the game whatsoever besides a time sink.
I'm simply expressing my opinion that they should lean away from raising stats and lean more into choices during encounters, background/personality checks, and researching enemies

Last edited:

gymee

Oct 7, 2018
When i launch the quest with Evelyn and Sander. When the goblin attack, each choice "Yeah!" & "I'll kill every..." made a crash
The same if i launch the quest "Investigate goblin camp".
It was a new save, start from 0 without cheat. someone has a patch for this ?

May 20, 2019
To GabeN:

No I didn't lie about having a girl in my house, I specifically choose to be honest about it.
Why are you acting like you don't know about her existence when you come to visit?

Also, what is that shadow figure when you pretend you don't know about Thea right in front of her face?

Great game, nice art style, but the above bug kinda ruin the experience a bit.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
yea i takes a few days around a week i think maybe a bit more
Well, I tried, and it's been almost an ingame month. So, uhhh... nah. I give up.
That said, this has been a nice experience so far. I kind of expected the conclusion, but the hints were just subtle enough to not feel being force-fed.
I'm looking forward to the next installment. Or just another patch, who knows.

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Man, I really like the artstyle, but it's yet another bloody harem game, where even if you try going after one girl, she just goes "Soz, not interested in a relationship". Anyone know any games where you can actually stick to one girl?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Started a new save so that wasn't an issue but... I told Gabe about Thea when borrowing clothes, but then when she came over it was like I'd not and some weird silhouette with cutegop written on it appeared in the middle of the screen. Likewise I paid for the meal with Cynthia early on in the game, but then waaay later on after you've kissed her she's got a line about "you better bring some money this time", which makes no sense.

Typos:
"intresting" "releif" when talking to Sander after the trip... might be others.
"guid" when on a date with Cynthia (next like has one word "huh?" that's not capitalised at the start too). "tabel". "draging" "Definietly", cynthia - uncapitalised (there and later when confessing to Thea)
"beleive" (confessing to Cynthia about Thea here), "tention". "throught" (throat) "beggining".

After Cynthia is gone form the academy she's not in the guild in the mornings (could be out adventuring though I suppose).

I hope the days elapsed continues to not mean anything (there being a counter makes me nervous) because early on in the game it felt like there was noting to do in the evenings and it was a wasted timeslot, later on then it's the only one that's used for anything useful and I was burning so many days just to use the evenings.

There seems to be no tracker for the Ledric quest... I was told about it by Evelyn, I researched it in the book... no one would sell me a mask, I tried talking to Evelyn and it did nothing until I got luck and went to her room - something specific like that def needs a tracker. It also gave an error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a bit of a shame Megan's stuff hasn't gotten developed more.

I got a gameover during the QTE target (hate that stuff btw) bit with the bandits... but then it cut to it being night time with Cynthia and she was hunting a vampire.

It's weird Nessa and Milly still has the same dialogue about the Priestess if you ask them about it after the whole elf village thing is done.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Started a new save so that wasn't an issue but... I told Gabe about Thea when borrowing clothes, but then when she came over it was like I'd not and some weird silhouette with cutegop written on it appeared in the middle of the screen. Likewise I paid for the meal with Cynthia early on in the game, but then waaay later on after you've kissed her she's got a line about "you better bring some money this time", which makes no sense.

Typos:
"intresting" "releif" when talking to Sander after the trip... might be others.
"guid" when on a date with Cynthia (next like has one word "huh?" that's not capitalised at the start too). "tabel". "draging" "Definietly", cynthia - uncapitalised (there and later when confessing to Thea)
"beleive" (confessing to Cynthia about Thea here), "tention". "throught" (throat) "beggining".

After Cynthia is gone form the academy she's not in the guild in the mornings (could be out adventuring though I suppose).

I hope the days elapsed continues to not mean anything (there being a counter makes me nervous) because early on in the game it felt like there was noting to do in the evenings and it was a wasted timeslot, later on then it's the only one that's used for anything useful and I was burning so many days just to use the evenings.

There seems to be no tracker for the Ledric quest... I was told about it by Evelyn, I researched it in the book... no one would sell me a mask, I tried talking to Evelyn and it did nothing until I got luck and went to her room - something specific like that def needs a tracker. It also gave an error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's a bit of a shame Megan's stuff hasn't gotten developed more.

I got a gameover during the QTE target (hate that stuff btw) bit with the bandits... but then it cut to it being night time with Cynthia and she was hunting a vampire.

It's weird Nessa and Milly still has the same dialogue about the Priestess if you ask them about it after the whole elf village thing is done.
Yeah the dialogue options should just be removed if they aren't going to be change once the quest is done

4.40 star(s) 50 Votes