RANKING BEST ART & BEST STORY [Lucius Logan]

My Ranking is for Art and History in the game published here in the Forum, what do you think?

• I totally agree.

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • I agree partially.

Votes: 16 20.8%
  • I totally disagree.

Votes: 41 53.2%
  • My favorites are not in this Ranking.

Votes: 15 19.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
My Ranking is for Art and History in the game published here in the Forum, what do you think?

*** I ended up forgetting to mention before when I talked about 3D Art and considering the animations of the games too! ***

ranking.JPG

Reactions: k_hang and Hazarrd

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
No offence, but you must be blind to rank Man of the House #3 for best art.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
best story milf city ???!!! are you the developer of the game or what
icstor never ever developed a good story (all he care about is the sex scenes)
No offence, but you must be blind to rank Man of the House #3 for best art.
This is my initial opinion, so I suggested that you put your ...
with this I will have a better vision of how to interpret both art and history!

Please list yours to compare!

Lennier

Game Developer
Jun 8, 2017
My choice for the best story is close fight up between Our Fate by CadSense follow by Melody by MrDots.
For best developer. I would have to say The Architect who did Hack'n Stalk series his in game animation and mini game are ahead of other.

Reactions: jericho

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
My choice for the best story is close fight up between Our Fate by CadSense follow by Melody by MrDots.
For best developer. I would have to say The Architect who did Hack'n Stalk series his in game animation and mini game are ahead of other.
i agree with hack'n stalk 2 the best well developed game i have ever played
you could do what you want be a bad person a good person or even between
you could choose to fuck all the girls or just one girl until the end
even the mini games very fun

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Here's mine (i'm limiting to one game per series to be more fair):

1. Grisaia no Katjitsu - Front Wing
  2. Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! - Minato Soft
  3. Katawa Shoujo - Four Leaf Studios
  4. Kara no Shoujo II - Innocent Grey
  5. Depraved Awakening - Philly Games
  6. euphoria - Clock Up
  7. Roundscape Adorevia - Arvus Games
  8. Waifu Academy - Irphaeus
  9. Long Live the Princess - Belle
  10. Legend of Queen Opala Origins - Swegabe
Edit: That's story, I won't even try to compare art of all different kinds.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Art...

My top pick will always be Sanguine Rose. I love her art, I think she's incredibly talented.
Depraved Awakening comes second.
Roundscape Adorevia takes my third. I know some people don't like the inconsistent styles but for the most part there is some gorgeous artwork in that game.
Clare's Quest. I'm not the biggest fan of the game in general, at least I wasn't until the futa scenes (normally not a fan of dick but the scenes there just did something for me) but the art is beautiful.
Fifth will be Fate of Irnia. I adore this game and the art but it's a shame the Dwarf was cut before we got to know her. Still, I get Lady Death and the sexiest Orc since Rucksana. What I wouldn't give for a little lesbian Orc harem....

Story...

Last Sovereign is my number one. One of my favourite games. It's not so much as the story has anything revolutionary but the way she tells it along with the characters and world building, it's had me hooked since I first picked it up and it's one of a very short list of games I need to play every update.
Sanguine Rose gets second here. I don't know if it's a married couple or just friends but her art with his writing made this one of the best Visual Novels i've ever had the pleasure of reading.
Another Sierra Lee game (i'm a bit of a fangirl of hers) with Desecration of Wings. I adore this story and it's characters. So many games make women out to be sluts that like sex yet here we have a woman that loves sex, works as a prostitute and is a total badass to boot. I love Felana and I love the game.
Roundscape Adorevia. It's another one of those games that does nothing we haven't seen before but how it's told along with the characters being likeable hooked me pretty quickly and keeps me coming back.
Mutiny. This is on here because I love the theme and this is probably my favourite game. It's not a massive story but it's told well and the banter is spot on along with Grace who is the best character i've ever seen in a game.

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
I kinda agree with the art and best women tiers but your story...... lets just say that is all over the place.Have you played Depraved Awakening yet?