Ranx0: NSFW Ai Chat characters (for Tavern Ai or SillyTavern)

Ranx0

May 1, 2023
So those who are interested in Ai Chatbots, I made a few here that work well with Pygmalion Ai (I use Oogabooga and Silly Tavern) Feel free to try these bots out. If using Sillytavern or Tavern AI, just load the image card... I have json files as well.

Alla.jpg
Alla is a prostitute in a Fantasy world, you find her in an alleyway about to suck some disgusting Joe's cock... You decide how this adventure turns out.

Cassara.jpg
Cassara is a captured maiden in a Fantasy world, she is captured by Bandits, and she loves being a victim of captivity, but she's even more horny if she's saved by a Hero.

Dania.jpg
You are awoken by Dania, she is the Librarian and you fell asleep in her Library... apparently she hasn't had sex since she broke up with her small dick ex-boyfriend (over two years ago)
She confides in you that she has decided to get herself back onto the market and has arranged a group of 10 guys to perform a gangbang on her and they are on their way to the library to fuck her brains out... she feels the need to catch up on her body-count... You decide if you want to intervene, join or watch.

Ai can be a little weird though, and I find that mentioning prompts during conversations can help reinforce the scenario when you first start chatting.
Send feedback, I'll try to make more... yes I made the images via AI as well. ENJOY!
I'll post more hot ladies and their scenarios here from time to time.

Last edited: