Seeking RAPE, hardcore, human looking art, with voice

DocHolidaze

Feb 24, 2022
I'm looking for games that have hardcore rape in them-- nonconsensual, unwilling, fighting, crying, squirming and hating it. Hold her down, tie her up, gag her so she won't scream for help... that's what I want to play. Prefer human on human action, but I can enjoy demi-human action. No bestiality though.

One-and-run scenarios are good, kidnapping is great, overpowering and subduing is awesome, and even superheroines, coercion and blackmail are okay. I want to be the bad guy. I'm just tired of the slow build up to trick a woman into sex she ought not to have and calling it rape. I also prefer not having to wade through too much romance and regular willing sex to get to it.

Incest--I'll take it or leave it, I suppose. Seems to be prominent so I just ignore the relationship texts or disable them --she's not "mom," she's my "Landlady" stuff.

Good audio, and VOICES if possible, especially the woman during the rape-- Ravager had some good examples..

Also NO CARTOONISH ART. Pixely characters and hentai don't really do it. I like human looking, 3D simulating art. Or comic book superheroine style art.

Reactions: hellohello95zone

DocHolidaze

Feb 24, 2022
The Enslaver games, maybe. Although whether MC looks human is YMMV.
I enjoyed ENSLAVE 1 and 2. Though some of the renders' faces weren't exactly beautiful, they did express the emotions and unwillingness of a forced or coerced rape.

I also enjoyed much of Vae Victus Khan, but it seemed like his later chapter "rapes" became more about overcoming the reluctance women have to experiencing their own orgasms. Leaving a woman exhausted yet satisfied? Not what I expect from a forced sex scenario.

DocHolidaze

Feb 24, 2022
I've played Vae Victis. Liked it for a while. Got tired of waiting for updates and when they came it, they were not as rapey as before. "Victims" coming, more consensual stuff. A few other elements that just weren't in my wheelhouse.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Most Blackheart Games, were great

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - [Completed] - Blackheart Hotel [Final] [Blackheart Games] | F95zone 9-12 hrs
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - The Guardian [v0.10] [BlackHeart Games] | F95zone 8-10hrs
[Ren'Py] - Secrets of Whispering Pines [Day 6] [BLACKHEART GAMES] | F95zone 6-8hrs
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Personal Assistant: Blackheart Edition [v0.2] [Blackheart Games] | F95zone 4hrs(new)

pretty good dev, nice amount of content for good tastes, the biggest one for the context would be blackheart hotel, which mainly focuses on an ex-psycho mob hitman that mainly rapes and tortures his victims before he kills em (or lets em live), all 4 games have a shared universe with connecting points in all of them

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.6 Part 2] [Ethan Krautz] | F95zone
another really good one, Where the MC Generally kidnaps rapes and imprisons women who threaten his family

(217) [VN] - [Ren'Py] - But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.04] [DLGB] | F95zone
this one is good, mainly focused on corruption for most girls, but involves force groping and such. does have a pretty nice rape scene on the beach day with and optional beasty scene(is marked for to view).

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Panic Attack [S04] [Blondie Bear] | F95zone
Very good, and Very dark themed game here broken into 4 parts. Pure lunacy in writing and sex scenes depending on choice, recommend pure psychopath ;)

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Friends in Need [v0.22] [NeonGhosts] | F95zone
This one is also really good, basically as a low wage man becoming a millionaire over night, you can play as a super shitty guy using money as a mean to get what you want by almost any means, it has 2 nice scenes so far on the hardcore rape side

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Raptus [Ep.5 Part 1 v1.1 Bugfix] [RedStarStudios by Infros] | F95zone
And raptus, a now free murder/rapist convict set out to reconnect with his family and begin his life anew

DocHolidaze

Feb 24, 2022
[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Between Salvation and Abyss [Ch.6 Part 2] [Ethan Krautz] | F95zone
another really good one, Where the MC Generally kidnaps rapes and imprisons women who threaten his family

(217) [VN] - [Ren'Py] - But I'm the Bad Guy? [v0.04] [DLGB] | F95zone
this one is good, mainly focused on corruption for most girls, but involves force groping and such. does have a pretty nice rape scene on the beach day with and optional beasty scene(is marked for to view).

[VN] - [Ren'Py] - Panic Attack [S04] [Blondie Bear] | F95zone
Very good, and Very dark themed game here broken into 4 parts. Pure lunacy in writing and sex scenes depending on choice, recommend pure psychopath ;)

THANK YOU. I shall...ahem... begin my RESEARCH with these.

Reactions: darkdepths

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
I enjoyed ENSLAVE 1 and 2. Though some of the renders' faces weren't exactly beautiful, they did express the emotions and unwillingness of a forced or coerced rape.

I also enjoyed much of Vae Victus Khan, but it seemed like his later chapter "rapes" became more about overcoming the reluctance women have to experiencing their own orgasms. Leaving a woman exhausted yet satisfied? Not what I expect from a forced sex scenario.
Dont forget enslaver:dark paths, was pretty good to, but not much content outside the mom, aunt and secretary yet

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
"Victims" coming.
I have never been more offended in my life ;)

Seriously, though, are you sure about this? I take pride in keeping the hard in hardcore. If you have examples, I'd appreciate it if you could specify them, I'm curious.

Reactions: DocHolidaze

DocHolidaze

Feb 24, 2022
I have never been more offended in my life ;)

Seriously, though, are you sure about this? I take pride in keeping the hard in hardcore. If you have examples, I'd appreciate it if you could specify them, I'm curious.
What can I say, Doorknob? You had some serious hardcore before, and for a time I was even a patron, but then the expansions seemed to feel diluted to me.

By my recollection, I was underwhelmed by the adventure with the journey through the tunnels and all the willing sex that accompanied the willing journey. The making of the new high priestess was interesting, but if I'm looking for hardcore ravaging on horseback, I'd say it was soft core at best.

When it comes to ravaging, I prefer the kinds that happened right after the Khan defeated a queen-- no gentleness, no willingness on her part, rough, violent, with no remorse after while she lies exhausted and violated. What's the point of having a rape tag if you aren't going to use it? I'm not interested in 'awakening' a woman's desire in such stories.

But hey, that's me. If your audience likes the stuff you are doing, I'm just one setting himself in a different group going in a different direction. Do what works for you and your fans.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
What can I say, Doorknob? You had some serious hardcore before, and for a time I was even a patron, but then the expansions seemed to feel diluted to me.

By my recollection, I was underwhelmed by the adventure with the journey through the tunnels and all the willing sex that accompanied the willing journey. The making of the new high priestess was interesting, but if I'm looking for hardcore ravaging on horseback, I'd say it was soft core at best.

When it comes to ravaging, I prefer the kinds that happened right after the Khan defeated a queen-- no gentleness, no willingness on her part, rough, violent, with no remorse after while she lies exhausted and violated. What's the point of having a rape tag if you aren't going to use it? I'm not interested in 'awakening' a woman's desire in such stories.

But hey, that's me. If your audience likes the stuff you are doing, I'm just one setting himself in a different group going in a different direction. Do what works for you and your fans.
Yes, I agree, the "second acts" are softer by their nature.

Akeymu

Jan 22, 2020
Yes, I agree, the "second acts" are softer by their nature.
well yes, but honestly the dungeon proves the purpose over all. IMO it might not be as hardcore then the defeated scenes, or the merchant family and the priest kidnapping in the first releases, where it was pure ravaging for pleasure. but ya i do thoroughly enjoy the dungeon scenes where the purpose is to use and abuse the tied up, defenseless breeding sluts. kinda wish there was some more extreme contents tho, most the infiltration gameplay has been kinda sliding off. but i can see why as each one of the recent spy missions is largely based in well guarded cities. the Arena was nice, as well as taking the nobles daughter for a walk, and family meeting. but alot of it seems to have died off, on the more extreme hardcore sides for me as well, which kinda stinks cause the scenes just seem more as a one and done.