• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Rapers, Please [Final] [Karaage Kompany]

1. 4.00 star(s)

PandiStelle

By virtue of being extremely short, you might as well enjoy this game by playing it and using the full save to see what you missed out on. This h-clone misses out on a lot of the nuanced gameplay and detailed writing of it's inspiration. On top of that, it's another tiring 'clear the debt' objective. However, scenes have some light animation, there's voice acting and a decent amount of scenes to get you to finish, maybe another time.

Game isn't revolutionary but again, you will see the whole game in one fap session so you might as well play through the game, it's fun enough.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

[Version: Final]
    Final Score: 3/5
    1. Story: You're tired of being a bitch, so you became a government bitch. (2/5)
    2. Originality: Well, that is actually original. There are only 2 other games I saw that works like this, but they are better than this one. (3/5)
    3. Sound: There is a music and lewd noises. (4/5)
    4. Playability: Shitty for someone who can't read JP. (2/5)
    5. Performance & Bugs: Perfect, no problem at all. (5/5)
    6. +18: The art is nice here. And the animations are well done. (5/5)
    7. Amount of content: Small game. (2/5)
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Kezza329

was hoping for more of an imperial gatekeeper type game. this aint it. not being a male, or not having the choice of which role you choose, its extremely limited in terms of what you can do with a partner. typical check the papers type gameplay, but everything else surrounding it just sucks. imperial gate keeper is by far the superior game, allowing you to progress, and choose your partners gender etc. youre not limited. this game is animated fully, it has that going for it. but its very uninspiring
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Cuntmaster69

In terms of fappability, the game is pretty great. Not only does the sex scenes seem to have moderate-high quality to it, but it's also animated.

However, the 'gameplay' has serious issues which I will describe as follows:
    The objective is to earn enough money to pay off a debt. You earn like what 10K per day automatically, plus 3K per person you let through. Issue is that you only have 5 people max you can let through.

Inspired by Papers Please!, the game attempts to 'spice' things up by giving you some info look at such as asking their intentions, and 'investigating' their passport which takes 2/10 action slots you have (note accepting/rejecting takes 2/10 action slots as well). You can also interrogate them but all this does is allow you to get groped for money, or you can prostitute yourself to them for money for a minute or two.

The game also has "international criminals" that you must watch out for and i never actually let any through, but if you detain them nothing notable happens. It's a let down.

If u want a few H scenes for fapping go ahead and play a bit but The Imperial Gatekeeper is far superior gameplay wise in terms of actually engaging the 3 neurons your brain has whilst being horny.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

phwolf

It's not Papers, Please. It's a neato little game with just basic concept of that game.

I thought the animations and artwork were all stellar, even tho they were censored.

Just an easy to play h-game, with really good art and a very good job with the stuff that needed translation. Menu buttons aren't translated but there are so few to click, your brain will grasp and gloss over them to reach the h-content after a couple seconds.
    Protagonist is voiced and really sexy.
    She broke, she needs money, she sex, she regrets, she work for the government.... she sex... profit.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

CharacterDump

Game is pretty mid
    The concept has potential, the art is nice imo, and it's impressive for an RPGM game, but it's easy and pretty bland.
    I think if another dev picked up the idea and grinded out a game with this concept, it could be something really nice, but here it's just kinda lacking.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

bruh_momento_123

Wow this game sucks.

Gone is all the stressful fun of spotting errors in the typography of a passport, or bringing wanted criminals to justice, or just the day by day puzzle-like joy of virtual paperwork. This is almost a visual novel in how uninvolved the gameplay elements are.

I did not give a shit who came into the country. Fuck it, doesn't even matter.

Art is passable. I was hoping that a game called "rapers, please" would contain some rape, but unfortunately 99% of the HCG is prostitution, and a tame one at that.

I like puzzle H-games, but not when they bastardize the genre with this half-baked plain as copy paper ultimate snooze fest of a "game".

Shame, damn shame. Maybe someday we'll get a papers please clone to rival Imperial Gatekeeper.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Night

Overall sex scene's are good, everything else isn't. On the plus side game uses high quality animations.

Translation quality isn't great and incomplete. (passports currently untranslated). Game length is (mercifully?) short.
  9. 1.00 star(s)

Plutocrase

Considering the name of the game you’d expect more than one Rape scene. Its extremely disappointing and is mostly a prostitution game with subpar Gameplay. It also does not help that it is not completely well translated but I’ve forgiven worse translations.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

Gravy Dog

This game is alright, but I was hoping for a lot more. Rapers, please core gameplay loop is checking whether or not someone is a criminal and deciding whether or not to let them through a border. It' really just a button. There are a few unique wanted criminals you can recognize though. You can take the people you check in for a more "personal" investigation, but this is limited by time and ends rather quickly. After checking someone in, they might ask you for your prostitution services and you can only take 1 per day. There aren't many CGs and you tend to hit the same scene over and over again. The trade off is that these scenes are animated I guess. Sometimes government big wigs will want you to pass through on forged passports, they will have their own unique CG if you let them hire you for prostitution. As long as you don't let too many criminals through, the game ends with a disappointing ending that is text on a black screen. So none of the choices really change the ending or matter too much besides getting a gameover cg. An okay experience all around.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

BlackBunnyTheImpaler

It's a waste of potential, they had a great idea, but the game is not boring, but it's so close to it.

I came here looking for the next imperial gatekeeper, but sadly, that's not the case.

Btw, the scenes and the art are good at least, that's the reason of my review being 3 stars instead of 2 or 1.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Lewdgamerx1990

scene animation is pretty good, only downside about is sometimes you need to hide the texts to see the full CG which is the Tab button. overall i enjoy it, no drag on the texts just plain and simple on into the point.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

dnm13

Too short. Lots, LOTS of potential wasted.

The game overs after the time limit reached, whether you pay the debt or not.

0 Character development. Those counters from the screenshot is only a counter and nothing else. TL is okay-ish, not your poetic kind.

I'd like to give it 1 star, but considering it's well-done animated and voiced, I'm giving it 2 bonus stars so it's 3 in total.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

Hynkka

What a disappointment.

This feels like a proof of concept rather than an actual game. The devs seem to have gone all out on the protagonist, giving her basic voice acting and even animation, but they've forgotten about the rest of the game along the way.

If you're looking for the next Imperial Gatekeeper, I'm afraid you have to keep waiting.

(The game is also heavily based on it's UI, which hasn't been translated at the time of this review.)