VN - Ren'Py - Raptus [Ep.9 P3 v1.2] [RedStarStudios by Infros]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Taboosoul

Thank you, for something like this. Hope it continues in the direction that it seems to be heading. This looks to fill a dark side need, that I like in some of these games, that's all I can say at the moment...
  2. 4.00 star(s)

DarkLoki

Let me just say this game is EXCELLENT. Aside from the typos it has some of the best writing anywhere. The models and renders are way above average. That being said, if you are not into extreme domination dont bother with this game, you will shocked or angry (or shocked AND angry)

The story is so good I constantly found myself wondering what goes on in the head of the dev? Am I gonna read about a serial rapist/killer in the news who worked as a game developer, only to find out he took his material research a bit too far? Thats how good it is. And how messed up am I for getting into so much?

The MC is a dick and doesnt care. And you dont really have much choice in the matter. If I had to summarize Id say it would be like watching "Dexter" if it had been produced by HBO.

The reason that I didnt give it 5 stars YET is that it's just an intro and more of a vn than anything with meaningful choices. Still, if you have an extreme dominance fetish and mommy issues, dont hesitate to give this one a try, you wont be disappointed.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LouWill

Gem of a game.

I'm glad to see more anti-hero games on this site. This game also tackles mental health, domestic abuse, sexual abuse, gaslighting and emotional manipulation, and addiction. So it's already pretty rare.

I feel bad for the mom, but not for Abby (still, she'll make a nice addition to the harem) :BootyTime: .

The relationship between the mc and the mom will carry this game far, and will depend on how the dev tells the story. I hope he does flashbacks to explore how they got started back when he was younger.

Grammar and punctuation need to be ironed out by a proof-reader. Transition between scenes could use more padding (either with text or additional renders). Other than that, no complaints.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TrueKhMint

This game is a God Gift for me, because I looking to something like this for years. I really enjoy this game, the story maybe will become really interesting in the future. Characters you included is really hot too (mc dad too, but no homo). But... This game need some sfx at least.

9/10 for me, why not ten is not because no sfx, its because I cant keep the dead body
  5. 5.00 star(s)

thebeat1025

A good start to the game short as of right now can't wait to see more updates. The characters have nice renders story is a good start. I am sure it won't be for everyone but I can't wait for more updates.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

amBest

I know this section is meant for reviewing the game, but I honestly always think about the devs just as much.

I like this dev, I like his style, I like his games, I want to see more of both. That being said, I have a grain of salt that you should bear in mind for the rest of the review: He abandoned the last game, and had a half a year hiatus.

This game, like Hard Love, is about sexual abuse. Some may like it, others might feel disgusted by it. I'm putting it front and center, because that is the theme. Don't like it? Nothing for you here.

Other than that, the MC is a convicted felon who murdered his abusive father, ran away, became a serial killer, where he raped, murdered, and depending on player preferences, raped them again after said murder.

That is the tone of the game, and I personally love it.

This is a rather touchy taboo subject. I hope the patreon survives, if not, I hope he successfully moves to subscribestar, but either way, I applaud him for doing what he wants, regardless of what other people think.

The game is just a demo, a few minutes and it's over. I liked it, I hope there's more of it, I will continue to patron this, but I also don't have high hopes for continuation, based on past experiences.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Duriel

Truly a commendable dev for making the game he wants without worrying about the "unpopular" themes he is bringing into the table and rightly so I might add.

I truly hope and encourage him to keep making the game he likes without giving in to complainers, as its the only way the game can remain interesting and the dev motivated to keep going.

The game has quite a dark but interesting prologue. It doesn't lock you in any of the bad choices you have the "option" to make during the scenes, although you are canonically a criminal, you are pretty muich free to decide to which length you wish to push yourself.

Looking forward to this! And keep making the game the way you like it!
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Notacop911

Finally someone who has the balls to let someone cry in his/her game. Not this " uwu senpai, you rape me but i kinda like it " bullshit. (i mean, i know, rape is bad but games are for thing i would never do, right? Whats the difference between massmurder in games and rape in games?) The artwork is good aswell, not much content but enough for 1.0. I hope the dev is gonna continue this project. Oh, and i also like the dialogues btw.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Ragnarok20

Pretty good game so far, I can see how some of the tags could scare some people but so far you have a say on whether you see this scenes or not. Story is great, can't believe i've never seen something like this on this site before.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

meola147

First sorry my English bad. Story is legend. You must download this game. I think add more schenes, emotions, animations. I hope next episode is better than first ep. I need hear some voices maybe door knock, walk voices. :)I vote 4 star because STORY İS AMAZİNG!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1952336

Very nice game.
    Good Dialogue and good pacing.

Great story. I find many VNs slow and boring full of lots of unimportant fluff, but this kept things moving the entire time with zero fluff, zero grind, and zero dull moments.

It's not very long so far but I highly recommend if you like these kind of stories.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

twiztedtw

Interesting game, i like that you can choose your fetishes in the beginning so you can leave some stuff out that you dont want to see,I am Looking forward to more updates, hopefully there will be some interesting events going on
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1465339

Well after many attempts I think RedStarStudios may have found his stride. However, that is only if he sticks with it which I hope he does because this game is dark, and I love it because it's actually dark not just oh he's kind of dark. That has actually been the niche I've been hoping to find but haven't been able to. Best of all it felt real like it was actually being done. I haven't been this engaged in a game in some time. I hope we get to keep the first girl. Either way I'm becoming a patron after this in hopes he'll actually keep with the story. Off to a great start.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Psychf

Good Start, needs an editor and to actually stick with a project. I will continue to support this project but won't support again if author doesn't follow through. Be forewarned, this is extreme content, do not try wuthout strong constitution or a sick mind.