Votes: 3 5.9%
  • She's disgusting as fuck.

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Hi guys, it's me again!
I plan to build this game by listening to the community, so I hope you don't mind if I come back here several times.

This time, I came to show the second character of my game.
Her name is Priscilla and she has the MILF archetype.
I would like you to rate her looks, so I did a poll so you can give your opinion.

If there's something that you disliked about her looks, I beg you to comment on what you didn't like, as it will help me improve her looks.
If you liked her and wants to comment too, feel free to do it.

Thanks in advance to everyone who gives feedback.

EDIT:
I opened her hair and made her face a little older to better match the role of MILF.

EDIT 2:
  • I gave her hazel eyes
  • I made her less cheeky
  • I made her shoulders wider
  • I made her breasts bigger
  • I made her waist wider
  • I made her ass bigger
  • I made her thighs thicker
  • I made her taller
  • I put her in the default pose so that it doesn't influence the rating
What do you think about the new result?
Does she look more adult?

EDIT 3:
  • I removed the lips pinch
  • I made her hazer eyes subtly darker

Face - Opened Hair
Priscilla - Face - Opened Hair.png

Face - Bum Hair
Priscilla - Face - Bum Hair.png

Body Front
Priscilla - Body Front.png

Body Back
Priscilla - Body Back.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Open her hair, give her more some tan make her breasts and asscheeks more bigger and maybe green, hazel or blue eyes. And she will get 9/10 from me for her milf role.

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Open her hair, give her more some tan make her breasts and asscheeks more bigger and maybe green, hazel or blue eyes. And she will get 9/10 from me for her milf role.
Hmm, I don't know.
Maybe some people will say that the character is disproportional if I do that.

About the eyes: Will have another MILF character with colorful eyes, so I'll maintain her with Brown ones.

I can do a render with her hair opened, I'll post it here later and you'll give me feedback, okay?

Reactions: Bullgano10

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Her face doesn't tell me she's a MILF, she looks like a young curvy girl to me. A not especially attractive one at that, too. If this were a guess game, my first reaction to the close-up pic would be saying she's kind of a junior basketball center but definitely not the MILF I'd expect from one of these games. Even if you're aiming for an 'ordinary, not bombshell' look, she completely lacks sexyness

Last edited:

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Her face doesn't tell me she's a MILF, she looks like a young curvy girl to me. A not especially attractive one at that, too. If this were a guess game, my first reaction to the close-up pic would be saying she's kind of a junior basketball pivot but definitely not the MILF I'd expect from one of these games. Even if you're aiming for an 'ordinary, not bombshell' look, she completely lacks sexyness
I opened her hair and made her face a little older, she looks more like a MILF now?

Reactions: Bullgano10

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hmm... no, she still looks young to me. Unless you're aiming for a MILF on her late twenties, of course. Maybe you should lower her eyebrows a little, perhaps that's what I feel odd about her. Her expression is just too 'bright' for someone older. The new hairstyle fits her well, though

Reactions: Mastur Bar

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Totally good with opened hair. Like the moskyx said give some touches on her face with as his directons, and totally should she get more biggest breasts if she wanna be a great milf on your story :p

Keep going, you are totally good! (y)

Jul 22, 2019
Its good but, hmmm, its one of those uncanny valley things where your brain's like "something ain't right" but you can't really put your finger on it. Though you can try out a few things.

1) I think you're using one of the default Genesis 8 base poses. Try using a different more "girly" pose. I say this because women's thighs attach to the knees at an angle (the femur is slightly bent inwards) especially with hips this wide, also known as the Q-angle. That is not very well reflected in this pose. It will also accentuate the hour-glass figure which is what I think you're going for.

2) I think the proportions are a bit out of whack, though its subtle. A woman with hips that wide would usually be a bit taller, or at least her legs would be thicker. So in short try making her thicc i.e. bigger ass and thicker thighs, and a bit taller. Also imo her upper body overall looks a bit too small compared to her head. You don't necessarily have to make the boobs bigger.

3) If you're going for the milf look I would play around a bit more with some more facial morphs, bigger boobs might help too. A more mature looking hairstyle as well. Though this is very hard to get right its not an exact science, you might have to play around for a loooong time to get the look just right. Something that helps me is to stop working on it for a while (days) and then come back with fresh eyes, you'll spot all sorts of new issues that you didn't see before.

Overall I'd say for a first/second try this is not bad at all (y).

Last edited:

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
Totally good with opened hair. Like the moskyx said give some touches on her face with as his directons, and totally should she get more biggest breasts if she wanna be a great milf on your story :p

Keep going, you are totally good! (y)
Its good but, hmmm, its one of those uncanny valley things where your brain's like "something ain't right" but you can't really put your finger on it. Though you can try out a few things.

1) I think you're using one of the default Genesis 8 base poses. Try using a different more "girly" pose. I say this because women's thighs attach to the knees at an angle (the femur is slightly bent inwards) especially with hips this wide, also known as the Q-angle. That is not very well reflected in this pose. It will also accentuate the hour-glass figure which is what I think you're going for.

2) I think the proportions are a bit out of whack, though its subtle. A woman with hips that wide would usually be a bit taller, or at least her legs would be thicker. So in short try making her thicc i.e. bigger ass and thicker thighs, and a bit taller. Also imo her upper body overall looks a bit too small compared to her head. You don't necessarily have to make the boobs bigger.

3) If you're going for the milf look I would play around a bit more with some more facial morphs, bigger boobs might help too. A more mature looking hairstyle as well. Though this is very hard to get right its not an exact science, you might have to play around for a loooong time to get the look just right. Something that helps me is to stop working on it for a while (days) and then come back with fresh eyes, you'll spot all sorts of new issues that you didn't see before.

Overall I'd say for a first/second try this is not bad at all (y).
She would be great if her tits where bigger, those are very small for a "landlady" archetype
Hmm... no, she still looks young to me. Unless you're aiming for a MILF on her late twenties, of course. Maybe you should lower her eyebrows a little, perhaps that's what I feel odd about her. Her expression is just too 'bright' for someone older. The new hairstyle fits her well, though
To be honest, she is about 35 years old.
I haven't decided her exact age yet.

I decided to create her new version following the ideas of you all.
The changes I made were as follows:
  • I gave her hazel eyes
  • I made her less cheeky
  • I made her shoulders wider
  • I made her breasts bigger
  • I made her waist wider
  • I made her ass bigger
  • I made her thighs thicker
  • I made her taller
  • I put her in the default pose so that it doesn't influence the rating
What do you think about the new result?
Does she look more adult and MILF like now? :unsure:

PS: The images are in the OP.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I like her, maybe looks still a little too young. Also I'm glad its not one of those Mothers with hug Milkers. That is always a reason for me to stop playing straight away.

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
I like her, maybe looks still a little too young. Also I'm glad its not one of those Mothers with hug Milkers. That is always a reason for me to stop playing straight away.
I was afraid of people thinking that the breasts are too big, thank goodness not! :)

Apr 18, 2021
She looks good, realistic and what I would call an average, young semi-attractive person. That said, a few things stand out to me which make her appearance more bland yet believable. I would say, if you want a believable character that looks like someone any of us may know from work or school, you have succeeded.
She has a somewhat larger nose with a wider bridge and less defined sidewall. This is normal, and doesn't look like she has had a nosejob as many model-esque characters but again gives an average impression.
Her face is rather oval without a defined jaw line. She has unpronounced cheek bones and a modest forehead with low hairline.
Her lips are thin to moderate for her face. Again, not a bad thing but this is a detail which is true for the average woman and not your typical model.
Her eye ratio to the size of the face is in the medium range.
To me she looks more like an older sister type than a milf.

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
She looks good, realistic and what I would call an average, young semi-attractive person. That said, a few things stand out to me which make her appearance more bland yet believable. I would say, if you want a believable character that looks like someone any of us may know from work or school, you have succeeded.
She has a somewhat larger nose with a wider bridge and less defined sidewall. This is normal, and doesn't look like she has had a nosejob as many model-esque characters but again gives an average impression.
Her face is rather oval without a defined jaw line. She has unpronounced cheek bones and a modest forehead with low hairline.
Her lips are thin to moderate for her face. Again, not a bad thing but this is a detail which is true for the average woman and not your typical model.
Her eye ratio to the size of the face is in the medium range.
To me she looks more like an older sister type than a milf.
Hehe, I took a look at your project.
Seems like you get your characters from celebrities.
I identified Avril Lavigne, Rihanna and Madonna there. :p
Cool project, I'm looking forward to play it!

Talking about my character: She was made to be the MC's landlady.
While I want her to be pretty, I don't find it interesting that she's a top model, you know?
I'll be creating other characters soon that will have the model-esque and post them here.
The intention is to listen the public opinion to know if there is nothing in the character that bothers future players a lot and to make small adjustments that can be interesting.

By the way, thanks for the feedback! ;)