Votes: 25 49.0%
  • She's ugly.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • She's disgusting as fuck.

Votes: 2 3.9%

• Total voters

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
she is not hot, but extremely cute, the current version is my favorite, give her a little less hips, more definition in her belly, breast and buttocks are ok, meaty calves and more bush down there and dark brown open hair or a bun with a little ponytail and you are done my friend, also dark brown eye color (y)

not all milfs should be stacked, and yours could be like cute young milf, just go for it

Last edited:
Reactions: Mastur Bar

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Average looking face, but a little too young in appearance to be a milf.

The body looks great, but could do with a small amount of tweaking.
Considering milfs are generally seen as women in their late 30s to late 50s, might want to try adding in a small amount of wrinkling to her joints (knuckles, knees, back of elbows) to help show some age.

Same for the face too.
Adding in some laugh lines near her mouth and nostrils, a slight hint of crow's feet next to the eyes, maybe a wrinkle or two on her forehead, or possibly some sag to the lower eyelids (making them look a little baggy) could help show the age as well.

Something else to consider that not many devs take into consideration:
People very rarely make it to middle age without some scars popping up over the years.
Maybe she cut her finger once and now has a small scar there.
If she's an actual milf with a kid or two did she carry them to full term and get stretch marks along the way?
Did she give natural birth, or were there complications leading to her getting a cesarean section and thus having scar there from that. Maybe she had a belly button piercing at one point and has a scar above her navel now where it healed up?

Not saying all of those things are needed, but if you give her one or two small scars (even if you never explain what happened/why they are there) it can add a little to the milf concept by showing that she is a middle-aged woman and she's been through some shit.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck with your project.

Reactions: Mastur Bar

Mastur Bar

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2021
she is not hot, but extremely cute, the current version is my favorite, give her a little less hips, more definition in her belly, breast and buttocks are ok, meaty calves and more bush down there and dark brown open hair or a bun with a little ponytail and you are done my friend, also dark brown eye color (y)

not all milfs should be stacked, and yours could be like cute young milf, just go for it
Just a question: The SSBB on your nick comes from Super Smash Bros Brawl?
Seems like we have a man of culture here! :cool:

She's kinda done, tbh.
But I'll make some fine adjustments, so I'll follow some of your tips, specially on the legs (Like the calfs, as you said), some parts can have a little more of definition.

Average looking face, but a little too young in appearance to be a milf.

The body looks great, but could do with a small amount of tweaking.
Considering milfs are generally seen as women in their late 30s to late 50s, might want to try adding in a small amount of wrinkling to her joints (knuckles, knees, back of elbows) to help show some age.

Same for the face too.
Adding in some laugh lines near her mouth and nostrils, a slight hint of crow's feet next to the eyes, maybe a wrinkle or two on her forehead, or possibly some sag to the lower eyelids (making them look a little baggy) could help show the age as well.

Something else to consider that not many devs take into consideration:
People very rarely make it to middle age without some scars popping up over the years.
Maybe she cut her finger once and now has a small scar there.
If she's an actual milf with a kid or two did she carry them to full term and get stretch marks along the way?
Did she give natural birth, or were there complications leading to her getting a cesarean section and thus having scar there from that. Maybe she had a belly button piercing at one point and has a scar above her navel now where it healed up?

Not saying all of those things are needed, but if you give her one or two small scars (even if you never explain what happened/why they are there) it can add a little to the milf concept by showing that she is a middle-aged woman and she's been through some shit.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck with your project.
Giving her some aging details will make she looks older with sure.
But I feel kinda insecure about doing that because some people might not like it, so I prefer to sin for excess beauty, which is something I believe no one will complain about, you know?

By the way, thanks for the feedback! ;)

Reactions: SSBBSNAKE