Rate My Overview

SatinAndIvory

Jan 22, 2023
Oof, brutal :ROFLMAO:. But to be expected. My overview is going to need a ton of revamping it seems, not just because of the criticism, but because it seems what I've written has painted a vastly different picture to some of you than what I had intended lol. Back to the drawing board!

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I'm something of an NTR guru, and let me tell ya. You don't need a romantic relationship to get NTRed (different from cuckolded).

I'm definitely not talking about absurd stuff like...
"REEEE MC's mom and dad who are in a healthy relationship are having sex!"
or
"Damn this potential LI who doesn't know the MC exists has been shown to have sex."

But an intentionally crafted NTR story revolving around the mother or childhood friend is a staple of Japanese NTR.
"Damn... my mom who was so responsible and gentle got gangbanged by all my classmates and abandoned our family to go live as a cumdump. That's really fucked up and sad."
or
"My loving mom got corrupted by my bully and is now some gyaru bitch who does whatever he says!"

And when I look at this overview, I definitely see it as a set up for NTR/femdom/MC humiliation. If it's not, there is some serious issues with the subtext.
I didn't actually read it that way at first, but yeah, you definitely could.

MC is a beta virgin loser.

Older sister is going to femdom the shit out of you and maybe make you watch her fuck your bully.

Rumors, eh? So mom is a huge slutbag and gets passed around by the students. And you're her "white knight" aka cuck.

And nothing else. So, she's never going to fuck you, but maybe she'll fuck Frank (?).

Tears because you get cucked so hard.
Damn you guys. No released first version yet, not even a development thread yet, and you're already building NTR rumours. :unsure:

Oof, brutal :ROFLMAO:. But to be expected. My overview is going to need a ton of revamping it seems, not just because of the criticism, but because it seems what I've written has painted a vastly different picture to some of you than what I had intended lol. Back to the drawing board!
If people start accusing you of adding sneak NTR and being a lying dev, you know who to blame. Actually not those two. :p

It's kinda the risk of posting a bare overview without more information about content I guess. But the topic is "Rate My Overview", not "Rate My OP". And most games where a lazy nobody MC in college scores all the women fail to convince that he has the ability to score even one, so it's understandable why they saw a set up.

Last edited: