VN - Ren'Py - Ravager [v5.1.8] [4MinuteWarning]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Mancath

This game is incredibly inconsistent in two ways.

Art - Going from cutesy sprites to uncanny realistic sex scenes makes the payoff extremely disappointing due to what is essentially false advertising.

Tone - The game can't decide if it wants to be "wacky lol so random" or "dark death blood for the blood god" and it ends up doing both which gives some extreme whiplash during parts of the story. For example, you meet a girl and your options are like
    a. help her and get a funny sidekick
    b. murder her and eat her corpse

No thanks.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Gilette

The game is perfect! The story is amazing, just as the characters. What I also really enjoy is being able to customize the things you like and disable what you don't want to see, and the power of the dragon is just amazing. The only problem with the game is the art style of the H-Scenes. The character style (the cartoon style in the dialogue boxes for example) looks great, but the H-Scene styles just look... weirdly off... But other than that it's definitely one of my favorite H-Games.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

SafNap

One of the best games on everybody's list, the art is marvelous, the animations too, the game having voice cover makes it unique in the site, all the sexual brutallity on the scenes leave me without words.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

humanjelloman

This game is amazing!
    +Top notch voice acting
    +Straight/Gay Furry content
    +Diverse harem/slave stable
    +Quality writing a a variety of ways to handle situations
    +Actually well done point and click elements
    I truly enjoy every thing this game has to offer it is easily the best game of its type out there and you should give it a try.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

One of my favorite games. has a lot of tags I really like. My only gripe is that the art isn't very consistent. One of my favorite scenes when I last played the game was the first one with Heloise, but it seems to have been replaced with a different art style, which is quite regretful imo, I loved that one. There was also a good scene with the merchant that doesn't seem to be there anymore.

This game would get 5 stars if it weren't for problems with the art. Although I'm only giving it 4 stars, it is in my top 5 games on the site.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Farizej

One of the few games i bought on steam after i got it from here. The game might not be for everyone , but if you like fantasy and being a dragon who can do whatever he wants this is for you. The game is updated regulary and the discord community is one of the best. Can´t wait for more!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

LuckySeraph

I'm not much of a story guy (that's my roommate's expertise.) Though I do appreciate some decent gameplay.
    So this rating (like my others) will be mostly on fapability:
    Artwork : Not my favorite style, but very well done.
    Characters : Great, diverse, varied.
    Animation : The scenes that are actually animated are fucking great. I wish there was more.
    Scenes : Hot damn are these some good ones. Really wish there were more of the mad mage though.
    Fappable: Get me another sock
    Gameplay : One of the few games on this site where I genuinely enjoyed the gameplay. And especially like that choices matter.
    Overall : Great, I really hope the dev team adds more animation. Looking forward to the next updates.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

steffepeffe

I have only made a review on 2 games on this site so i guess that means something. For me this is what a true power / domination fantasy game look like, you can be a vile monster of epicness or a more kind ruler.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

pabs5454

Never really rate games but this game definitely made me want to make sure the creators know that they are doing an amazing job. The art and animations are extremely eye pleasing. voice acting is top notch, and the story is really engaging.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Blizzard99

(Version Reviewed: v5.0.5)

Ravager is a great game. I found the premise to be odd and hesitated to play it at first. But, I quickly got over my doubts over whether I would like playing as a dragon or not. In the end, it's all about banging hot babes.

Ravager has several paths one could take in treating the various harem members and three separate hideouts, so there's a lot of variety in the content. I loved the title music, it's quite haunting. The sounds and voice acting throughout the game enhances our experience of the game. The sprites and the lewd art are attractive and erotic. I do think that there's a problem with the sizes displayed. Occasionally the dragon's cock is larger than a human at other times, a human woman can give him a BJ. A bit more consistency in sizes would be appreciated.

Overall - 9/10. Takes some time to get used to the game, but it has an interesting story and quite a freedom on how to approach the life of a dragon. I had a lot of fun playing it and loved two characters especially: Heloise and Malice. Have fun playing this wonderful game. Good luck to the dev on their game development.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Juice86

Really enjoyed this

The gimmick of being a dragon grows on you. It made me realise it really doesn't matter what "race" the protag is, as long as it has a penis and you can relate to it = win

Alot of the scenes are well written and powerplay/rape stuff is well done. Many diff paths to play for RPG lovers.

Voice acting seems to be done by 1 or 2 British people. It they are amateur voice actors they have done a REALLY good job. If they are professionals, less so. But i'd give it 7/10 w/ voice acting. Which isn't bad in a free game like this. It adds immersion.

Overall rating 9/10. Very recommended.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

|ForShame|

The only game I've played where you just do what you want regardless of consequences. Also only VA game I've played. Also also only game I've played as a mf Dragon. Love the variety of options and dialogue. I enjoy the escalation nature of the act structure.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Vogelmannometer

Excellent game so far. Actual gameplay elements as well as lovely drawings and imo good voice acting.

The content that is there feels very polished and you get a good amount of choice in *how* cruel you want to be. I recommend not nesting in the mines for those who are into the more cuddly side of things.

All in all, already worth playing and I am very much looking forward to future updates!
  14. 2.00 star(s)

Max-SM

Well this's not for everybody, I prefered MC had human form, current lewd scenes are not convincible at all, writers should devise some way to fix this.
    How a kingdom can be ruled by this nonsense , how intimacy and relationship can be achieved ?! this took a great effort to make such a extensive world with numerous characters but the fondation isn't correct , at least to me is not , there is hype for violence and brutal scenes which may excite some players , but when dust settles they will see story doesn't make sense and they won't return to it next time.
    There is so much potential in story but most of it went in wrong direction, also despite being warned about some scenes beforehand , sometimes it can be too much , twisted and fucked up by any criteria you may consider.
    Ravager has potential ,hopefully someday it can reach where that supposed to be.
  15. 3.00 star(s)

Drawmelike1ofurfrenchgirl

I did like my first play through, had fun, but I would not play it twice.

The story is okay, it's nothing mind blowing but isn't terrible either. At least the dialog is neither dull nor cringe and that goes a long way for nsfw games.

Non the less, what won't make me play this twice is the art work.

The quality of the images fluctuates wildly, almost like it was made by different people. The size of MC's dick changes from the size of the entire torso of a woman to being half that size the next scene so it can fit in someone's mouth? How convenient, I guess.

I'll throw out a freebee idea. Why didn't you just give the dragon the ability to change into a humanoid form? If you want a dragon to rail some characters, fine, you do you. But honestly you could have made some better scene's (with more options) if the dragon was more nimble.

Then come the animations. Which in my opinion have been done backwards. Usually you would want the animated parts to be simpler to draw, that way you can make cleaner animations. Instead of having characters standing around, making faces (who cares about that..) you should have animated the sex scenes.

Come to think about it, you should have just kept the entire game in one style. There is absolutely no need to use two different styles. It just makes it inconsistent and in my case just made me pause to think a few times "Eh!? is that what she looks like?".
  16. 5.00 star(s)

bgthompson

This game is perfect in every way that it needs/should be specifically based on they way you progress and what you can do throughout the story that is there. I hope this game gets updated soon as it is still a little glitch when you use animated characters and for some of the characters not changing after doing an action that would change them.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

nv384211

Interesting story with a very wide array of choices but its still unpolished in the first half and it seems like some choices from early version were taken away. Not sure if it just requires more stats in cruelty or mercy but it is annoying. The worst part that makes this a 2 star game is the art work though, it doesn't match the character avatars at all to me at least and the quality of the 3d art just keeps getting worse as the story goes.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Kuzero

My two main issues with this game should be the following:
    • Art style which can be very inconsistent. More specifically, some character look totally different between H-scene VS dialogue. Fortunately, the most important characters aren't affected much, but still...
    • Dark Fantasy and Power Fantasy are the two game modes. Good idea in theory, but I think it is a bit too...extreme? Power Fantasy is like super easy mode, Dark Fantasy is...well, dark fantasy. This game kinda needs a "normal" difficulty mode too
    As a bonus, I think some of the things which are locked behind choices (and requiring multiple playthroughs to see all scenes) really don't need to be. Sometimes, it feels locking for the sake of locking and forcing more playthrough instead of compelling plot reasons.
    Those aside...Truly impressive game. While the idea of playing as a dragon sounds basic as heck, few game actually do it, let alone do it right. The world building is suprisingly compelling and gets more interesting the further you go, even if a bit too dark maybe. Game really try to give you some pretty big choices here and there, which is probably why development is taking so much time. By arc 5, the character dialogue can vary so much depending on past actions...
    ....It does make me worry a bit how sustainable it is and how much farther the game will go to, but hey. Great so far at least.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Twoop

A welcome change in the nsfw landscape, with unique artstyle and fun story that is both hot and hilarious. It's fresh and a fun ride, cannot wait to see more content get added.

I need to play the updated version to remember all the gameplay, but I remember it fondly!
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Debonkers

Very very good VN with a fun story, nice humor and pretty decent art. What I liked was that the variety of options presented seemed pretty logical given the situation the mc is in. Very interested to see what they do for chapter 5.