VN - Ren'Py - Ravager [v5.1.8] [4MinuteWarning]

1. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Three stars for now. Hopefully I can give more as the story progresses further. So far it's not that bad. Dragons are supposed to be powerfully magical creatures. I hope that eventually the creator will implement a way to change between human and dragon form. Might be to much, or might add a good twist. Allowing for sneakier ways to enter villages, or towns to obtain necessary goods to further the story line. I know that you meet and accept the followers at the end of Chapter 2, but allowing the MC to become human might add an angle to depth with the story. Just a suggestion. Continue the good work.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Doc_Odd

Not many games available in this genre; it's nice to see some variety. Still early going, but a promising start. The time limit is a little oppressive, but of course it's a Ren'py game so it's easy to adjust things to one's taste. I like that there's so much voice acting.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Socrates1610

Marginally better than most of the other stuff out there, but despite being labeled 1.0, it's riddled with bugs and isn't a complete game (which is what a 1.0 generally implies). Some of the voice acting is nice, but it's clear a man is doing it on some of the female parts, which is a total turn off and caused me to turn voice acting off entirely. There's a lot of potential here, but also a lot of room for improvement. It's a good thing this game's free on here, because that's just about the only thing it's worth checking out for.

The art style is also just a bit simplistic, which leads to some characters looking androgynous, which is never a good thing in my book. Also, I'd like to see the actual characters get stripped when I fuck them, not just background art, it's an obvious improvement that comes to mind. Also, at the end of the game, I'd remove that feedback choice entirely, when the player expresses criticism, you come off as whiny. If you don't want feedback don't ask for it, and definitely don't complain when you get it.

I won't be keeping an eye on this one, but if I see it pop up on forums with significant updates in a few months, I might try it again.