Collection Pinup Ravelent Collection [2023-11-17] [Ravelent]

Sir Wolf

King Of Wolves
Uploader
Mar 6, 2020
1.gif

Overview:
Ravelent is a Russian 3D artist who makes pinups of original characters & also characters from Overwatch, Apex Legends, NieR, Call Of Duty, Resident Evil, League of Legends, Death Stranding, Marvel Comics, Star Wars, Cyberpunk 2077, Valorant and The Last of Us Part 2.
Updated: 2023-11-17
Artist: Ravelent - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Up to 8K
Content: 288 pics including WIPs
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
DMCA Prone artist
To save Torrent File, Right click & Click "Save Link as"

Download:
2022 Feb-Sep: TORRENT - - - -
2022-10 to 2023-10:
TORRENT - - - -

Compressed
2022 Feb-Sep:
TORRENT - - - -

bo-katan-pose5-pinup-crates-final-water.jpg Karlach Project - Pose 03 - Final - PNG.jpg panam booty final.jpg Shadowheart-New-Version-1-Denoise-Final-PNG.jpg brigitte10 - 8k.jpg Juri Han Back - Ver1.jpg aayla-secura-pose3-final-watercenter.jpg Shadowheart-Backview-Version-3-Final-PNG.jpg ahsoka-tano-pose5-final.jpg
maid.jpg red lady.jpg brigitte dark nun booty final 8K.jpg training loba - 4k.jpg 2B bunny (Blender).jpg panam.jpg viper_booty___valorant_by_ravelent_dez4w7j-fullview.jpg lady d booty.jpg
helen room.jpg darth talon - 8k.jpg alex zedra - 8K.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added 2022-10 to 2023-10 - 202 pics

Jill on mission.jpg Karlach_Project_-_Pose_01_-_Final_-_PNG.jpg judy-lingerie-final.jpg

As I understand, Artist don't do 8k anymore, or maybe it was upscales, idk:unsure:
And all pics have small WM, since the start of 2023 pretty much
I included WIPs as well, bcs most of them are really good, maybe I'll add WiPs for the first upload as well, will see
Unzip, Sort in folders by date

Enjoy ;)

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Wow, really good stuff here. That Shadowheart, my goodness (when is BG3 coming to Xbox, dammit). Thanks for sharing.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
hmm, I still have some stuff till February, but everything after Jan went into sub access only gdrive, with email confirmation, maybe someone will share the rest later

Shin-Hati-Artwork-1-Version-2-Final.jpg Mizora WIP 4 Final.jpg
some wips were nice also :sneaky: