Ren'Py Raven [Segment 05] [Midnight Stories]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

AZAZEEL

Jun 3, 2017
So far, the game is cool, the concept nice, the girls sexy.

For a future update, maybe just add some lines of tutorials for those that seems to need them.

Keep up the good work.

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
Same problem anyone can help?
you keep clicking on rooms and repeating content till it fills up the bars on the film frame ( on his computer, black raven ) then click on scene, there is only three parts completed after that it just keeps on repeating

Prologue, then first two chapters

cepaxo

Apr 1, 2021
you keep clicking on rooms and repeating content till it fills up the bars on the film frame ( on his computer, black raven ) then click on scene, there is only three parts completed after that it just keeps on repeating

Prologue, then first two chapters
Ok.....tankyou:cry:

Skrotum

Apr 12, 2020
I like the household and the supranatural elements did peak some interest. But it was to heavy in exposition, that lead to disinterest for me. Also the free roam mode and the story mode are not good bond together.

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
As an old fashioned Harem fan, I disagree with everything that you say about Polyamourous relationships. Harem for me has always meant a guy surrounded by a bunch of girls that love him. The particulars around lesbians is irrelevant to me. Now, am I the biggest fan of lesbian stuff in games? Not really. Do I hate it? Absolutely not.

The distinction between them is silly in my opinion. Besides, having Lesbian sex in a game is probably the least harmful thing you can add as a harem fan. The worst being the 3 letter word of course, so i doubt it'll affect the Dev's support. I think people really just care about sexy characters when they support a game. Then the story/progression second.

On your last point, while I'm not playing the game cause it seems a little more sexy focused, I like slower burn games. (Maybe I'm wrong) but I think most players, not just harem players will enjoy the story provided it doesn't get bogged down by too many weird tags.

Have a nice day. Maybe we disagree, but we can leave in peace :D
Enjoy your dreams but its false :) Your describing nothing but a polygamous relationship, it doesn't matter how many women there are involved as long as its done with content between them all. A harem is not done with consent and nothing to do with love in the slightest, they are nothing but captured women who are sold as sex slaves. They would be bought sold to the highest bidder (sheik). Last time I checked a regular polygamous relationship did not involve the buying or selling of sex slaves as your girlfriends, and the last thing they would ever do is love you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Larry2000

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Enjoy your dreams but its false :) Your describing nothing but a polygamous relationship, it doesn't matter how many women there are involved as long as its done with content between them all. A harem is not done with consent and nothing to do with love in the slightest, they are nothing but captured women who are sold as sex slaves. They would be bought sold to the highest bidder (sheik). Last time I checked a regular polygamous relationship did not involve the buying or selling of sex slaves as your girlfriends, and the last thing they would ever do is love you.
I'm not dreaming though. You're describing a literal historical word with a very different context. The word has evolved as has the world. The way we even think about it today came from Japanese media as early as the 70's with Uresei Yatsura. It's a trope and later fetish that's definition was "Girls vie for the attention of a guy" or more simply put "guy surrounded by more than 2 girls." The semantic aspect of this is useless to me. I'll keep using my defintion and you keep using yours. You'll find that mine has more historical context since the 70's though ;)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
what idiot came up with the concept of Big-big, Middle-big and Little-big? Just that stupid part turned me away from the game. the Dev needs to fix this like urgently. I don't like playing games that makes me even confused and dumber that i already am lol. Until this gets fixed this is a HUGE PASS for me sorry.I won't even recommend this game to anyone.

Lashabi

Nov 7, 2018
Can anyone help me find games similar to this game ? (Where family members are exhibitionist/ casually nude/ in very revealing dress in home)

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes