Ren'Py Raven [Segment 05] [Midnight Stories]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I like the game and the story elements are nice. Still impressed he managed to make tits look nice in a top and not make them look like sad saggy snoopy noses in socks. It loses me a bit when they go into the power levels. What I am wondering though is this game is 100% teasing, with 0% explanation still. Why does mcs family like to flash their naughty bits at him all the time? Why all the horny dialogue? Is flirting with your family normal in their culture? Is it a regional thing? Are mutants or whatever they are called just more horny as a result to having super powers? There is a big chunk of this puzzle missing and I am wondering if the dev is just going to gloss over it like whatever.

Reactions: AJBit
Feb 20, 2024
Another fake harem bullshit game. I will never touch a game where lesbians are mixed up with harems. At the same time, I hate the fact that there are lesbians in the family. It's NTR at its worst. Lesbians just don't belong in harem and at the same time it makes me feel NTR if my bitches fuck each other behind my back. All those sluts can be thrown to hell from my harem, i.e. from the whole game. Them bitches ain't LI if they're fucking each other. That never happens in the harem game I play. The only thing I do for this game and this dev is put it on the ignore list. Harem players like me don't give any value to shit like this. At the same time this is total bullshit when the dev decides what the player should decide.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Another fake harem bullshit game. I will never touch a game where lesbians are mixed up with harems. At the same time, I hate the fact that there are lesbians in the family. It's NTR at its worst. Lesbians just don't belong in harem and at the same time it makes me feel NTR if my bitches fuck each other behind my back. All those sluts can be thrown to hell from my harem, i.e. from the whole game. Them bitches ain't LI if they're fucking each other. That never happens in the harem game I play. The only thing I do for this game and this dev is put it on the ignore list. Harem players like me don't give any value to shit like this. At the same time this is total bullshit when the dev decides what the player should decide.
Insecure much? If they are your family, and having fun with each other, AND YOU, and they have zero plans to ever exclude the MC, doing all they can to entice him, and we can assume will want to invite him too all their activities, how is it's NTR? it's not.

At WORST it's sharing, and since there are ZERO other dicks involved, now sure why the insecurity would kick in. Worried some other woman can lick a pussy better? or god forbid, maybe both women actually have a orgasm without the MC present!!! What a crime!! Wait.. What if they masturbate solo and have an orgasm, is that NTR with themselves them?

NTR is defined when it's sex where the love interest falls in love or plans to leave the male partner, or diminishes their feelings due to the sex. If they love him the same, if not more, and just want to have fun with everyone consenting, while the MC is not able to join, no big deal.

evilution382

Oct 17, 2018
As someone who himself is chronically online, you need to step outside and breath some motherfucking fresh air

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
..real question.....does the mc even have content at this point?
...cuz tags kinda make it seem he doesn't......
So the dev explained a while back that 'sex routes' will start with 0.06. Which at this rate is a long while away. It would help if someone added this to the descriptor so that everyone knew the state of play (ie not to bother with it until then).

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
So the dev explained a while back that 'sex routes' will start with 0.06. Which at this rate is a long while away. It would help if someone added this to the descriptor so that everyone knew the state of play (ie not to bother with it until then).
..thx fam...
435c2d9856353f66fa693ab2dd77aba6.jpg

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes