Ren'Py Raven [Segment 05] [Midnight Stories]

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So whats the ending so far ?

I did the prologue

and killed the cop killer and his thugs

but other then that there is no sign how to proceed been doing some free roam in the house and talked to a few of them but nothing changes ?

Is that the end of the content if so would be a good idea if the dev made it clear ingame

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
is there a walkthrough or quest log for this game, haven't played since august and nothing in the game is different. what's the new content? Went through a week of following the mother around the house and nothing advanced

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So its just some free roam talk with the characters seems very short for a update

Caus there is barely any free roam talks with the characters u get done with it very quickly

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Raven [Segment03] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 258mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
From what I have seen there is no reason to invest any time on this game. There is zero sex, the next update will have lesbian sex which if fine but it lacks something important! the MC is sexless and so why bother? The UI and story progression is cluncky, there is a sandbox to the game that is pointless. This should be a VN/KN but it isn't and there is simply nothing to do like almost all sandboxes. The majority of locations the majority of the time are empty thus you spend more time looking for content then engaging in content. This is one of those games that should be retooled immediately while there is still time but I doubt it will be and it will abandoned like the majority of games because the dev doesn't have the knowledge. When a game should be a KN vs a VN and why sandbox works and why it increases the workload by ten fold when it does work for a game.

Leosagi

Jan 5, 2024
Hello, excuse my ignorance but I can't find the password despite having tried several, I can't move forward. That and I don't speak English but I could use some help.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Hello, excuse my ignorance but I can't find the password despite having tried several, I can't move forward. That and I don't speak English but I could use some help.
Have you looked at the previous comments? :unsure:

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
As I said before, I don't understand English well, I usually translate most of the words.
I can recommend that you set your browser to always translate the current pages into your native language. This helps a lot if you don't speak English. Password: perv
Good luck

Leosagi

Jan 5, 2024
I can recommend that you set your browser to always translate the current pages into your native language. This helps a lot if you don't speak English. Password: perv
Good luck
Thanks, although I also tried that and it didn't work. I'm starting to think it's a bug in my device.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I might be wrong but the vibe I get at the beginning is that there are superpowers but the the superpower tag isn't there. It looks interesting now.

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes