VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - Rayne's Reign [v0.7.0] [Miss Gore]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Predatorycat

Rayne's Reign' marks an impressive debut from Gore Games. This game stands out as a strong introduction to AVNs with femdom themes, making it accessible and enjoyable for newcomers to the genre, all at a reasonable price. The narrative is fun and engaging, weaving deep intrigue and mystery from multiple perspectives. While there are minor issues with grammar and the occasional visual glitch (common in first-time releases) the game shows immense promise. The cast is creatively diverse, featuring unique and sexy characters, and the art and storytelling have shown consistent improvement with each update. For those hesitant or quick to judge, wait to see the game in its completed form. (Review based on my original one from the first beta release on Itch & Patreon).
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Akkarin69

Yeah, no. The writing is terrible, the characters don't make much sense, chapters are very short. You may want to download it once just for the surreal scene where you play as a cat, talking to.. well, no, it's not worth it at this point.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

ukisthebest3405

This is okay, it's like the Dev doesn't know how to make a captivating storyline, characters are unique-wise.
    Not much story branching, quite a nice read if you don't have any other AVNs to play, there's no sort of main protagonist, though it says female protag in the "tags"

Re-review: I'll give the dev a chance, and bump up my rating, it's alright, but if it gets abandoned i'm dropping it back down, I've not seen any other avn by this dev yet, so it seems like the only one.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

blitzwing23

Wow! Just finished (5.0.2) and I am left scratching my head. Either the Dev is a non-English speaker, or has no idea how to write a conversation. The "story" if you can call the 10 mins of it, a story, is a convoluted mess that makes zero sense. The models would be alright if not for the static in many of the renders. I rarely publish a bad review, but this VN needs to be reworked with some sort of plot, and better renders.
    There is an idea here, that if done well, could be great! But it needs to be re written. Good luck Dev. As a writer, I know how hard it is to create.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

4kchbt8jzqyxxll5vtjn

Since the developer doesn't write anything about what it's about, I'll do it.
    femdom is the core. The protagonist doesn't really exist. (which is good for me since I'm a dom)
    is quite confusing. otherwise pretty good. has potential.
    It would also be nice if a save now demand would not come up if things go further.
    advertising on itch.io is a disaster. It says something about this game sucks. Just say what your game is, what the goal is, etc.