4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
This game is good but it's a bit sad it's unfinished.
It just the intro. We have make 1/5 of the game.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Language: English but the preview images are completly japanese. o_O
That's because they're lying too you. The game is all just the screenshots. There is nothing to download. Just the pictures. So don't need to download the game to confirm if it is english or not. Just take in the pictures and move onto the next game!

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
The creator announced a for the release of the : 11/25. I hope there will be a translation shortly after, this game deserves it.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
In case anyone didn't know, if you use the gallery room save from the Japanese version with this translated game, the scene names are untranslated, but the scenes are in English, so you just gotta take note of which scenes are the ones you want to see.

Dragon_XZero

Oct 23, 2019
In case anyone didn't know, if you use the gallery room save from the Japanese version with this translated game, the scene names are untranslated, but the scenes are in English, so you just gotta take note of which scenes are the ones you want to see.
There's a gallery room in the japanese version? Anyone have a link to it?

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
There's a gallery room in the japanese version? Anyone have a link to it?
It does have a recollection room... in the japanese version.
And you can get there if you a save from the jap version. Recollection room isn't translated but the scenes are so enjoy.
This message as a zip that holds 2 save files that drop you right into the recollection room, and there's even an option to change your Character's name for... whatever reasons. The best part is that even though the scene names are untranslated, the scenes play from the translated game if it's the one shared in this forum. You just need to either figure out how to get to the map of the recollection room (Which is most likely still in the game folders, just not accessible in-game), or just write down which options are which so that you can watch the scenes you want. Since I figured out how to open JSON files in a text editor (either I forgot I knew or never knew, either way still irks me that it took me so long to realize it), I'll see if I can find that map and translate the names. If I can, then I will share the translated map here for people to use.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
It's done. Map001 was the Reccolection room and Map098 was the battle replay room. Just unzip this folder, drop the two map files into the data folder and overwrite. Most if not all the comments and questions are translated, so now you can see which option you're choosing and which fight you're looking to pick.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Re Final Compressed (Untested)

Win 525 MB/136 MB :

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote