Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
d.gif

Overview:
Re: DESTINY has the story revolving around the Onmyoji world in the Heian period. You, as a wanderer Onmyoji, were killed by accident and then possessed by the Vermillion Bird. With the power of the mythical creature, you were reincarnated and found many burned dead bodies around. At the same time, you met Himiko, a tengu, and Lady Toko, who was the vessel to seal Orochi - The great malevolent Serpent Demon. Together with them, you went on the journey to find Yasuna, the master of Himiko, to solve the issue of each member.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-23
Release Date: 2021-11-19
Developer: D-Ark Studio
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Full Save

Thanks BaasB for the links!

dr.jpg dre.jpg drea.jpg dream.gif dreame.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

D306el

Jan 11, 2019
Win: ZIPPYSHARE - RACATY - ANONFILES they dont work on my pc , do someone has mega download

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
Win: ZIPPYSHARE - RACATY - ANONFILES they dont work on my pc , do someone has mega download
Use Opera free VPN to get arround those. I will provide you a link.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
there's a bug in the game that allows you to get free spiritual energy by press space multiple times when you choose the chapter in either campaign and stop pressing space when you already got it, otherwise you'll forced to proceed into the story. If you do it right, the chapter still not completed and you can do that again.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
Seems like a ok game mostly because the beautiful art I wish it gave like a in game guide on how to get some the items because im stuck on getting 3 items which are Sazuka Flower, Red Spider Lily and the Seimei Memo. I would appreciate the help.

badazzx

Jun 4, 2019
Played through as much as I can. I must be missing something because it's mostly a visual novel with about 6-8 stages that you match icons in. I made it halfway through the game before realizing there's character upgrades and seeing how spells worked. Most of it is just simple enough that you can beat it with default stats for a while. What I'm missing is two stages that are unlocked by items I just can't seem to find.

The H-scenes themselves seem like the kind of quick motion tweening style that you get from free Nutaku games.

That really sums it up in my opinion. Anything you'd find in this is also found on any match-3 Nutaku game before you hit the paywall/stamina limitations.