Mod RPGM RE Ionian Corps: Red Mod [v7][redknight00]

yeetwigga

Nov 3, 2018
it gets the job done but after a while, maybe 10 or so minutes in i noticed my chrome stopped responding and saw in task manager that nwjs.exe (the game) was using 8gb ram
Memory leak moment

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP, I just made a full playthrough and everything should be working.

Also, the avatar key is Q, not PageUp.

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
Bugs:
Because pre v0.2 saves are not compatible I decided to start a fresh one on latest v6 moded version I encountered two issues so far (haven't finished the current patch yet):
- The game freezes when talking to Akali while doing a look around the prison just before starting a rescue mission and is not possible to continue (I've tried multiple times). I had to download regular, nonmoded version and play that scene that way before copy-pasting the save back.
- In prison, after talking to the guard in cell when we get a quest to find spare keys in some barrel I am not able to interact with said barrel. Again had to duplicate my save and into regular version and play that part of the game there.

Also not a big deal but I noticed that nothing happens when you change Ahri's garment to "Nothing" in gear tab on moded version.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Bugs:
Because pre v0.2 saves are not compatible I decided to start a fresh one on latest v6 moded version I encountered two issues so far (haven't finished the current patch yet):
- The game freezes when talking to Akali while doing a look around the prison just before starting a rescue mission and is not possible to continue (I've tried multiple times). I had to download regular, nonmoded version and play that scene that way before copy-pasting the save back.
- In prison, after talking to the guard in cell when we get a quest to find spare keys in some barrel I am not able to interact with said barrel. Again had to duplicate my save and into regular version and play that part of the game there.

Also not a big deal but I noticed that nothing happens when you change Ahri's garment to "Nothing" in gear tab on moded version.
The nothing armor is not implemented in the game, it would just say she can't use it. I did forget to include this scene when making the avatar system.

The others I'll look into, would you by any chance have save games before that happened?

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
The nothing armor is not implemented in the game, it would just say she can't use it. I did forget to include this scene when making the avatar system.

The others I'll look into, would you by any chance have save games before that happened?
Unfortunatelly no, sorry...

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Updated OP to new version, it's a bit rough around the end, but I don't really feel like spending any more time with this one right now.

You'll notice I added a bust system in most conversations for the main story and a better mouse support, ie, you don't need to click twice at menus anymore.

Also, there's a big memory leak issue with this version, I kinda know where it's coming from, but trying to fix is more work than I can put at this time, so be sure to save often and restart if the game starts to eat all ram.

Feb 27, 2018
Updated OP to new version, it's a bit rough around the end, but I don't really feel like spending any more time with this one right now.

You'll notice I added a bust system in most conversations for the main story and a better mouse support, ie, you don't need to click twice at menus anymore.

Also, there's a big memory leak issue with this version, I kinda know where it's coming from, but trying to fix is more work than I can put at this time, so be sure to save often and restart if the game starts to eat all ram.
Wait so you plan updating it? It aint dead no more?

Nitress

Jun 8, 2020
Hey my game keep crashing after the Albert and Ahri kissing scene, it says "Failed to load image"

somedude4321

Jul 18, 2023
Cant download it anymore, is there a chance you will reupload it or use a different link to download from?

Cus it seems like a really cool mod