VN Others Completed Re: LieF ~ Shin'ainaru Anata e~ [Final] [RASK]

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
I would probably just extract/check out the CGs, which are very good, and skip the VN itself for a better one, of which there are countless. It's a VN with great art, good music, and cute girls, but mediocre/boring writing, few H scenes, and too long for what it is. Just my opinion, of course. You should always check things out and decide for yourself.
Was bored so CG ripped this for anyone that wants it. Also agreed, it is some great art.

-

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
is so cute i hope we can choose her :unsure: :devilish:
~~ Thx for share

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018
Tags say "Male Protagonist" but the first 25 minutes you scroll that picturebook from a girls perspective.
So there is either a wrong tag or the switch to a "playable male character" comes very late in the game :unsure:
You start with Hinako for a short time, then you switch to the real (male) protagonist

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Looks like the patch author had to come out and confirm to have used MTL for this patch. A damn shame.

Reactions: Infinity Loaf
Jan 12, 2020
I'm usually not picky about the artstyle in Japanese VNs, but the female characters here have weirdly broad shoulders. It makes them look like dudes.

godman59

Nov 25, 2017
Yeah, thats not a "male protagonist" but multiple protagonists. Please change, its misleading. Even when you scroll through with ctrl it takes a hell of a long time to play a male.

Reactions: Condemned77

memextrap

Oct 25, 2022
are the h scenes animated? also the game is more focus on h scenes or story, like too much texts before getting to a scene?