EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RLHeader.png

Overview:
"Re:Love" is an immersive visual novel in which you play as the protagonist who is plunged into a fascinating world of online chats and dates with a variety of characters.
From charismatic enthusiasts to mysterious introverts, "Re:Love" gives you the opportunity to explore a variety of characters and stories, each time revealing new aspects of human relationships and feelings.
Be attentive - and each flower bud will open up in its own way in front of you.
Your decisions and actions will have a bearing on the development of the art of communication and the art of love.​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-06
Release Date: 2023-10-30
Developer: Siren Echo - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15c
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Android: - - -

8.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
0.Senpai the thread has been edited and moved to the games, congratulations for your game.

Reactions: 0.Senpai

NenneCatGirl

Nov 29, 2022
This is getting flagged by Opera, 7zip, and Windows as having severe virus chances so please be careful, as of right now I sincerely hope no one else downloads this. (I want to give creator benefit of the doubt and say it was unintentional, but considering it was made with ai there's a high chance this is just someone trying to make a quick buck off of you.)

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Looks promising, with the current and future tags and in a style I don't think I have seen before.
The immediate roadmap on itch.io also hints at a high number of characters planned, which could be... ambitious undertaking on its own, if each is to have substantial content.
we will watch your career.jpg

ForbiddenApple

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2023
After some time, the protagonist unexpectedly finds out that the girl/boy is dating with others through a dating app. And 90% of the game will be NTR-themed. :geek: Oh wait, how are you going to get patrons with AI cg, Is that even possible? :unsure:

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Wow.... this is Eva from Wakfu...
Time sure flies :cry:
View attachment 3012737

Thanks for reminding me of something that I used to play and watch many many years ago ;)
wasn't there a wakfuck hentai or somthing made of that on newgrounds...? aye aye I found it, there sure was a game called wakfuck. It was from zone... Just got done ripping it off of a site, good memories.

Last edited:
Reactions: ermousa

NorthDynasty

Jan 24, 2021
This is getting flagged by Opera, 7zip, and Windows as having severe virus chances so please be careful, as of right now I sincerely hope no one else downloads this. (I want to give creator benefit of the doubt and say it was unintentional, but considering it was made with ai there's a high chance this is just someone trying to make a quick buck off of you.)
Virustotal showed 0 flags and so did f-secure (Scanned APK)

Reactions: Wooloomooloo