Flash - Completed - Re: Underground Idol X Raised in R*peture [Final] [Nylon Heart]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Cryogic

This game is a sequel, and hence I want to address this thing before anything. If you're looking for rape and/or corruption you better stay away from this one since it's not similar to the previous game in that regard. If anything, the story implies that Hochika has feelings for the manager - to be honest, I like this but some people might not like it just as much.

With that out of the way, I just to say that it's a big improvement compared to the previous game and they really did it right. I mostly have the same praises for this one (good animation and angles, hot bratty idol in need of correction) but all of them are improved in this game and I love it. It's STILL only limited to one-time use, but hey if you really like this game nobody is stopping you from replaying.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lmaoju

The best 3g eroge I've ever played. Why aren't all 3d games like this, everyone should take note! I froth over choukyou vns in general so this was a treat. Animation was spectacular, the heroine is a cute little slut; what's there to not like!?

11/10 would train again!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Fra_

I fell in love with the game, because it made me fall in love with the idol girl, she's very cute :,D although this "Game" was just a click visual novel, nothing more, but it doesn't matter good animations, and expressions that make you fall in love.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

licensetochill

Having played through most of the major, big-name VNs hosted on this site, I stumbled on this game by pure luck while browsing tags - and man, I'm fortunate I did!

To avoid re-treading ground that's been covered already, I'll just confirm the negatives the other reviewers have already pointed out: this game has little to no interactivity, and is really more of a series of CG hentai animations with some minor story and dialogue to break up the sex.

With that said, the actual quality of the animation is pretty mind blowing (at least for me) compared to most other content you'll find on this site, and is honestly better looking than what you'd expect see in many non-adult oriented, mid-level Japanese studio titles. The sex scenes have a wide variety of outfits, camera angles, poses, and facial expressions, and all of them are extremely high quality. The sound design is also stellar.

One impressive bit of "bonus" content that illustrates these points is that the idol character actually has an on-stage song and dance performance included in the game, and it's really well done. I could easily see a scene of similar quality being included in one of the major "idol" anime series that air every season - the song is even quite catchy!

Long story short, the lack of interaction and story is a bit of a bummer, but the level of art and production quality on display here makes up for it and then some. We'd all be lucky if this studio, and others like them, keep making adult games at this quality level in the future. It's not perfect, but it's a good demonstration of what's possible when you get a studio of experienced professionals all working on a game of this type.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Reversedh

This game is a 3D Movie. You will have no choice, no gameplay. All you have to do is sitting there and beating the meat.

Story: You will be a manager. Your job is training a cocky idol into your pet. The game is quite short (about 20-25 min) so don't expect much about it. Let's enjoy the scenes and her corruption.

CG: DAMN IT'S SO GOOD. The sound, the effect and the art... Everything is like a dream. I can't complain anything. You have to try to know how it feel. Also this game doesn't have any NTR or any side characters, Just you and your idol.

Overall, i can't review much about it because this is more like a novel than a game. You won't have any choice, you can't choose anything. All you can do is watching the game and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) . So a warning is Don't play this game if you hate short game, have no gameplay, and have no story.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

くもり空

Almost everything about this game is of the best quality. The graphics, animations, voice acting, sound design, sex scenes. I honestly have no complaints. The story is kind of meaningless but serves its purpose. You're the manager of a badly behaved idol who you love to take advantage of. She eventually becomes your pet as you "train" her by fucking her brains out every day. There's nothing special about the story but that's totally fine. The game doesn't try to be more than what it's supposed to be and that's great. Furthermore, I'm actually surprised to see a game with this setting that doesn't involve NTR.

In conclusion, don't play it if you don't like short games, heroines with small breasts or kinetic novels with no choices.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Vampire

Short game but has very very decent usage of 3D/CGI animation. This is the stuff of the future.

Well, still a short game and not much interaction except clicking. But has a lot of nice animation. Devs know good camera angles.