Unity - Real Feel [EA] [Entropy Digital Entertainment]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Pattmage

Only playable on very low otherwise crashes, poor optimalization, few things to choose from, characters look worse than skyrim on mods, clipping... is terrible. Althrough 1 star for this game is good for her
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Artyom104

A game with a ton of potential but that sadly tries to do too many things and fails miserably at all of them.

Pros-
    - A good amount of posses, some of them really nice looking
    - Some kind of voice acting?
    -kinda decent body customization
    -Physics are cool

Cons-
    - Everything else.
    - Animations are poorly done and buggy , VERY buggy
    - Textures are silky, buggy and got very low detail and resolution
    - There is no free camera, and the camera options are a mess
    - Models are low poly and poorly done (the nipples are only textures)
    - Optimization doesn't exist, will simply run at barely 15 fps in anything that isn't a modern rig
    - Sound is super glitchy and poorly made
    - A lot of things that i'm probably missing

Overall, it isn't wort playing at all in its current state, is glitchy, looks ugly, sounds ugly and feels ugly, however, the concept is kinda cool, and the base is probably a good foundation for a decent game, however it needs a TON of work to be barely enjoyable
  3. 2.00 star(s)

faptainsmutlord

A good idea, with a lot of effort put into it (at least I assume so) which I really wanted to like, but can't.

The good:
    - Plenty of customisation options when it comes to body type, dimensions, etc
    - Sound options for the sex acts in case you need some variety when it comes to the moaning
    - Decent number of positions

The bad:
    - The wide variety of options is clearly both a strength and a weakness, because going beyond a certain breast size or thigh size (simply using the sliders given, mind you) causes the female's body to clip through the clothing and even her own pubic hair.
    - The hair and skin textures look off under certain lighting, but I can pass that off as a preference thing. I didn't like the waxy skin and plastic-looking hair, but YMMV.
    - The clipping issues extend to sex positions as well. Using anything but the default dimensions makes the positions poorly aligned. Instead of getting a blowjob, now your dude is fucking her right in the forehead. Instead of doggy style, now he's fucking the air 2 inches above her ass.

The ugly:
    - The camera is easily the worst part of this game. First off, the motion blur on the free cam is awful. Nobody likes motion blur in games, I'm sorry. It would've been nice to at least have an option to disable it.
    - The camera goes awry very very easily. While moving it around i accidentally lowered it too close to ground level and suddenly found it falling through the floor far enough that the room and characters were no longer rendered. Moving the cam back up led to nothingness, no house, no characters.
    - Plenty of bugs in the game. Changing to certain poses makes the guy disappear, and sometimes make both of them disappear (e.g. Rough deepthroat in standing position).

All in all, I applaud the dev's efforts and ambition, but there's just too many things going wrong with the game right now that it's just not playable. I love variety in terms of customisation, and hope that one day we could have plenty of functional body and appearance options in this game. But for now, as a user, I would gladly settle for a limited wardrobe or customisation options in exchange for a functional game, where poses are perfectly aligned and work as intended.

I'm no dev, so I can't appreciate just how much technical expertise goes into this, or how exactly it can be fixed, but the above is just my opinion as a person who played the game. Take it as you will. In all honesty, this is a one-star game, but I gave it 2 instead because it does have potential.