Unity - Completed - Real Girl VR [Final] [Real Girl VR]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Yama666

For starter theres no male body, no penis either, the girls face look same except the hairstyles, pose player type of game with no control for the sex animation, "fancy" and heavy post processing effect that i considered unnecessarily and doesnt really makes the game enjoyable, the only pros is the variety of girls outfit and scene location choices, moaning sound, that's all

Really, this should be titled pseudo self sex simulator while you just being a spectator.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hirnfiedler

I downloaded and played it without reading the comments and I think that was for the best. Beecause I don't own a VR set yet my experience went simply with mouse and keyboard .
    The models: There are some issues with the eyes sometimes and the cothes do not always fit, but after all I like it a lot. I can watch the models in a wide range of clothes settings, positions and have my way with them. But of course it is just for watching, with a free camera .
    Gameplay: Well, you can move the camera position and the are two scores rising up. Slowly first, but it speeds up. Still I don't know what these scores are good for.

Every now and then I enjoy it quite a lot.