VN Ren'Py Real Incest [Game Development Thread] CLOSED

Armpit hair (Short)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
This game will be done very slowly but thoroughly and efficiently.

What would you love?
Let's make the best incest game.​
A younger, thinner, less Chad protagonist/son if that's what you're going with. I can already read this dude's cringey fratboi internal monologs just by looking at him. "Oh man, look at that ass. I wanna grab it!" "I'm gonna shove my cock between her tits and take a picture of it with this camera." All the while his mom being oblivious to his devious plots & shit.

Naughtee

Oct 10, 2021
Everyone has their own personal preference so you won't be able to make everyone happy, I'm sure. But I'll throw my own biased hat in the ring, why not?
A real, blood related father and adult daughter in a consenting, long term relationship. No sharing, no harem, just a father and daughter who are way too turned on by the idea of incest and ultimately getting pregnant and having children together. The more focus that can be drawn to their shared history and interest in the taboo, the better.

KuSauXe

May 22, 2020
In an incest game, I'm looking for the noticeable development of the characters and the impact the main character has on them. A solid build up is a must so that the sex scenes are worth while, tension must be created between the characters and use that to build romance between the characters. Some of the games just simply gives out the sex scenes and its not satisfying at all. For a reward to be a reward there must be some sort of "grind" or like I said a build up.

In short create a corruption incest game and also....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.