VN Ren'Py Real Incest [Game Development Thread] CLOSED

Armpit hair (Short)

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Y2Jalpha619

Oct 25, 2021
If possible can we have option to turn on or off the pubic or armpit hair like the "beauty and thug" game has this feature...because personally I like 17moonkeys natural women style and would like to have armpit and pubic hair which are not shorten but if someone doesn't like that they can turn them off...if it's possible and if it's not a toll on dev...

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
If possible can we have option to turn on or off the pubic or armpit hair like the "beauty and thug" game has this feature...because personally I like 17moonkeys natural women style and would like to have armpit and pubic hair which are not shorten but if someone doesn't like that they can turn them off...if it's possible and if it's not a toll on dev...
I've got a better idea. How about if somebody doesn't like pubic hair, then fuck'em? Maybe they'll come back one day after they grow up. They get more than enough of what they want on a daily basis while still trying to take away from others.

Y2Jalpha619

Oct 25, 2021
I've got a better idea. How about if somebody doesn't like pubic hair, then fuck'em? Maybe they'll come back one day after they grow up. They get more than enough of what they want on a daily basis while still trying to take away from others.
True there are plenty of games with clean shaved girls this site is full of it...we would love some games with proper natural women...