Seeking "Real" Polygamy realtionship games

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Hello,

I am searching for games with a Polygamy realtionship.
I guess harem is in a way Polygamy, but I really want a game where 3 or more people are in a real relationship.
Best would be one male and two or more females, but actually it doesn't really matter as long as there is no NTR. So it could even be Two or more males and two or more females.

So I want a game that focus on the relationship of those people, it shouldn't be just an ending or side szene.

If the relationship is BDSM based, then I don't complain.
And it would be nice, if the game is a 3DCG-game.

Thanks in advance :)

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
I would be interrested in such games as well; a game with polygamy as the core - accepted by all parties involved in it.
Plural marriage/dating and that sort of thing, not necessarily a harem.
I know that a relationship between the main character and two ladies is an option in "Acting Lessons".
... and that there are some games where more than two persons are involved in lewd acts at the same time.
Am I correct in assuming that we both prefer that it is games where the main character is not related to the love interrests?

"Sisterly Lust" and "Snow Daze" unfortunately carry the incest tag, but there are some polyamourous lewd stuff involving more than two persons in those games.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
That's exactly what I want, although I don't mind if there is incest or not. But I think it is actually more interessting with characters that didn't know each other before.

In Acting Lessons it is more a "MC-can't deside-which-girls-he-loves-more"-relationship. So he tries it with both to deside which girl he loves more.

Threesomes or group sex alone don't count to polygamy in my opinion.

I actually guess that Harem Hotel will get a polygamy reltationship in the future and it has more "optional" incest. More like twincest (two girls who are twins)

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Yeah I honestly cant think of any games that really have one, its usually either the girls dont know about each other or your secretly fuckbuddies with them all, not really in an actual relationship.

Reactions: Power Lord

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yeah I honestly cant think of any games that really have one, its usually either the girls dont know about each other or your secretly fuckbuddies with them all, not really in an actual relationship.
Kind of a bit sad. I mean then it is always cheating. And the possibilities to do some nice things in such a relationship are pretty high.

I mean such a reationship, doesn't only need to be one male + some females.
It could also be like male + male + some females. Or male + transgeneder + female.
But I think that these are even more unlikely to happen then the male + some females.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Acting Lessons is the closest that i know of, i was rather looking forward to Megan and Melissa having some fun together even if the MC wasn't involved, don't know how that will work out in later updates, potentially a wasted opportunity IMO.

I'm actually surprised that polygamy isn't used very much, it seems like a rich seam to mine. Just off the top of my head it would work excellently in a historical fantasy setting, it doesn't even have to be classically harem, any king or similar figure could have a excuse for multiple wives, so long as those wives interact in a sexual way with each other, which frankly in an H-game is just common sense, we're golden, not classically poly but close enough. Would work in a future/sci-fi setting too, any excuse to normalise it a little really.

The problem however is that while harem and cheating is relatively common being in a relationship is not as common as you would think, even dating sims either leave it open and let you move from girl to girl sequentially or lock you to one girl per play through. The other problem is that the girls are either unaware or apathetic towards each other, you may have an encounter with a lesbian couple but you certainly won't become part of a relationship group with them.

Perhaps the more extreme end of the "no NTR" crowd may not like the MC being cucked by a girl (is that even a thing?), the whole "one dick to rule them all" thing may apply to strap-on's too, seriously though i think this falls into a gap between cheating a harem that isn't currently being exploited, any prospective game makes reading this take note, there is a market if this is your bag.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Acting Lessons is the closest that i know of, i was rather looking forward to Megan and Melissa having some fun together even if the MC wasn't involved, don't know how that will work out in later updates, potentially a wasted opportunity IMO.

I'm actually surprised that polygamy isn't used very much, it seems like a rich seam to mine. Just off the top of my head it would work excellently in a historical fantasy setting, it doesn't even have to be classically harem, any king or similar figure could have a excuse for multiple wives, so long as those wives interact in a sexual way with each other, which frankly in an H-game is just common sense, we're golden, not classically poly but close enough. Would work in a future/sci-fi setting too, any excuse to normalise it a little really.

The problem however is that while harem and cheating is relatively common being in a relationship is not as common as you would think, even dating sims either leave it open and let you move from girl to girl sequentially or lock you to one girl per play through. The other problem is that the girls are either unaware or apathetic towards each other, you may have an encounter with a lesbian couple but you certainly won't become part of a relationship group with them.

Perhaps the more extreme end of the "no NTR" crowd may not like the MC being cucked by a girl (is that even a thing?), the whole "one dick to rule them all" thing may apply to strap-on's too, seriously though i think this falls into a gap between cheating a harem that isn't currently being exploited, any prospective game makes reading this take note, there is a market if this is your bag.
Well Acting Lessons has something like the start to a polygamy relationship. But don't think there will ever be the possibility for an actual ending in that relationship. You will definitely have to choose at some point...

I guess it is a theme that isn't as popular in real life as well. Although I am wondering why harem is so popular, but not polygamy. People like to fuck all kinds of people, but at the end they only want a relationship with one person.
Of course polygamy would work perfectly in a historical or fantasy setting. But it would as well work pretty fine in a present setting for example in BDSM-relationships. I would morst likely play games with a relationship with one man and two or more females, where the females love each other as well. But I also wouldn't mind polygamy relationships with more males and even with transgender characters, that could spice things up a lot.

The funny thing is, that in incest games at some point for example the sisters are aware of each other. But most of the time there are no scenes of them interacting sexually together with the MC like in a threesome or something like that.
I don't like it in games that you can date like 10 girls at the same time without them noticing it. It feels kind of strange.

I would actually like to play a game where you play a female which is getting herself a female harem :biggrin:

I guess if I had the time, I would actually make a BDSM-polygamy-game myself. But well I would first need to learn how to use Ren'Py and Daz Studio :coldsweat:

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Well Acting Lessons has something like the start to a polygamy relationship. But don't think there will ever be the possibility for an actual ending in that relationship. You will definitely have to choose at some point...

I guess it is a theme that isn't as popular in real life as well. Although I am wondering why harem is so popular, but not polygamy. People like to fuck all kinds of people, but at the end they only want a relationship with one person.
Of course polygamy would work perfectly in a historical or fantasy setting. But it would as well work pretty fine in a present setting for example in BDSM-relationships. I would morst likely play games with a relationship with one man and two or more females, where the females love each other as well. But I also wouldn't mind polygamy relationships with more males and even with transgender characters, that could spice things up a lot.

The funny thing is, that in incest games at some point for example the sisters are aware of each other. But most of the time there are no scenes of them interacting sexually together with the MC like in a threesome or something like that.
I don't like it in games that you can date like 10 girls at the same time without them noticing it. It feels kind of strange.

I would actually like to play a game where you play a female which is getting herself a female harem :biggrin:

I guess if I had the time, I would actually make a BDSM-polygamy-game myself. But well I would first need to learn how to use Ren'Py and Daz Studio :coldsweat:
I agree, it's a massive missed opportunity in most incest games, not to mention certain date sim or sandbox games. Even if the player is in a no strings playing the field type of arrangement you don't often see inter NPC activity, superpowered for example has a large cast, most of which are quite sexually promiscuous and regularly the girls are Bi, scenes with multiple girls let alone girls enjoying being with each other rather than just sharing the MC are rare as hell.

In short if the MC is going to sleep with multiple girls with them aware he is doing so why can't they see each other? This is even more logical in a lesbian focused game since there is no need to worry about one of the girls being straight, as if that is a problem in H-games anyway.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I agree, it's a massive missed opportunity in most incest games, not to mention certain date sim or sandbox games. Even if the player is in a no strings playing the field type of arrangement you don't often see inter NPC activity, superpowered for example has a large cast, most of which are quite sexually promiscuous and regularly the girls are Bi, scenes with multiple girls let alone girls enjoying being with each other rather than just sharing the MC are rare as hell.

In short if the MC is going to sleep with multiple girls with them aware he is doing so why can't they see each other? This is even more logical in a lesbian focused game since there is no need to worry about one of the girls being straight, as if that is a problem in H-games anyway.
Yeah hopefully we will more polygamy focused games in the future.
Games where I think that polygamy is quite possible in the future are:
- Harem Hotel
- Mythic Mansion
- Perverted Hotel
But these are all kind of the same type of games, where you are the only male in a mansion. And there are already some threesome scenes, so the females are at least partly aware of each other. But sadly they don't have a relationship between them.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Another theme/setting for a polyamourous game is acceptance in the local community due to faith, law, necessity or something else.
Faith and religion is a touchy subject for some people, but I do know for a fact that certain religious communities allow polygamy.
So a game with such a theme could be a possibility. If we instead look towards the legal aspect of polygamy it is not that far fetched that a government body somewhere would allow polygamy. A polygamous game is an option if we imagine such a law in effect in a local area of juristiction. Or if we imagine an event(natural disaster, viral outbreak, nuclear fallout, zombie apocalypse, etc...) occur at some point and that it creates a grave imbalance of the genders(For example only 1 male exist per 10 females or vice versa.), then polyamourous relationships might be a way to ensure that mankind survives. Or it could be something completely different - say a psychological experiment in a community somewhere! If someone creates a game where polygamy is somehow accepted in a community then it would simplify the relations greatly by it not being a taboo/secret nor a thing that is frowned upon by others.

I personally prefer to play games where the protagonist is a male. I prefer relations between male(s) and female(s) above all, but accept relations between multiple females as well. I will either skip content with other relations or in generall pass on a game if it includes a tag that indicates other relations than that is possible in the game.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Another theme/setting for a polyamourous game is acceptance in the local community due to faith, law, necessity or something else.
Faith and religion is a touchy subject for some people, but I do know for a fact that certain religious communities allow polygamy.
So a game with such a theme could be a possibility. If we instead look towards the legal aspect of polygamy it is not that far fetched that a government body somewhere would allow polygamy. A polygamous game is an option if we imagine such a law in effect in a local area of juristiction. Or if we imagine an event(natural disaster, viral outbreak, nuclear fallout, zombie apocalypse, etc...) occur at some point and that it creates a grave imbalance of the genders(For example only 1 male exist per 10 females or vice versa.), then polyamourous relationships might be a way to ensure that mankind survives. Or it could be something completely different - say a psychological experiment in a community somewhere! If someone creates a game where polygamy is somehow accepted in a community then it would simplify the relations greatly by it not being a taboo/secret nor a thing that is frowned upon by others.

I personally prefer to play games where the protagonist is a male. I prefer relations between male(s) and female(s) above all, but accept relations between multiple females as well. I will either skip content with other relations or in generall pass on a game if it includes a tag that indicates other relations than that is possible in the game.
I really like the idea of the themes you mentioned. It shows that there is a lot of potential for polygamy in games. I really like the idea of a setting where polygamy is totally normal and accepted. That would be totally different to real life.
I am gonna list some of the themes:
  1. apocalyptic setting --> imbalance of genders; a lot more females than males; maybe birthrate of males is quite low (could even include official incest)
  2. psychological experiment in a community
  3. cult
  4. difference in the social status, like rich and poor
  5. historical setting
  6. fantasy setting
  7. sci-fi setting
  8. total acceptance of any sexual relationship in society

I also prefer playing male protagonists and I also prefer games where the MC is the only male.
But I would also play a female protagonist, but then I would mostly prefer other girls or transgender as love interest.

Thinking about these settings, I already get some ideas for games. If I had the time, I would totally try to make a game :coldsweat:

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Yesterday I remembered that I read a story a couple of years back. Said story might be of interrest here as it involves polyamourous relationships and touches upon some of the things that has been mentioned in this thread. Unlike most other stories one can encounter on literotica.com this one is the size of an actual novel(110 pages) and I found it to be quite a good read! Here it is: " " Remember to take a break now and then and get something to eat and drink! XD

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Yesterday I remembered that I read a story a couple of years back. Said story might be of interrest here as it involves polyamourous relationships and touches upon some of the things that has been mentioned in this thread. Unlike most other stories one can encounter on literotica.com this one is the size of an actual novel(110 pages) and I found it to be quite a good read! Here it is: " " Remember to take a break now and then and get something to eat and drink! XD
Yeah on Literotica are quite some nice stories. Sadly a lot of them have interessting settings, but bad writing. And I don't know if my English is good enough for longer stories. But this one I will definitly check out. :)

Brad Hansen

Apr 9, 2018
Been playing a few of the games on here decided to look for a poly one and the only thread I find dashes my hopes for that lol on the upside I at least know I am not the only one looking now.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Been playing a few of the games on here decided to look for a poly one and the only thread I find dashes my hopes for that lol on the upside I at least know I am not the only one looking now.
Yeah it is an uncommon theme in real life and it seems like it is an uncommon theme in adult games as well...

Brad Hansen

Apr 9, 2018
18 years with the same two women, it's not as uncommon as people believe. It is just still more taboo than alot of things because people see it as cheating and we get ostracized for it, I kind of figured on a site like this it would be more prominent though. lol

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
18 years with the same two women, it's not as uncommon as people believe. It is just still more taboo than alot of things because people see it as cheating and we get ostracized for it, I kind of figured on a site like this it would be more prominent though. lol
Well especially when you are into BDSM you are a lot more open for these things.
And as someone said to me, most people here are actually quite vanilla, they just like to play some incest games, but most of these games have normal sex in it, just with a family member. But when I think about it, for me incest is more "extreme" than polygamy.

Brad Hansen

Apr 9, 2018
Well especially when you are into BDSM you are a lot more open for these things.
And as someone said to me, most people here are actually quite vanilla, they just like to play some incest games, but most of these games have normal sex in it, just with a family member. But when I think about it, for me incest is more "extreme" than polygamy.
BDSM is a big part of our lives too and that is another standard search for me, along with a few other random kinks. Incest does seem to be huge in these games, not really my kink but whatever
floats their boat. lol

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
BDSM is a big part of our lives too and that is another standard search for me, along with a few other random kinks. Incest does seem to be huge in these games, not really my kink but whatever
floats their boat. lol
I kind of only like incest in these games. In other medias it doesn't really matter to me...
I would like to see BDSM in like every game, but most of the time there isn't much more than a bit harder sex, little spanking and maybe d/s-play. Of course there a some exceptions but sadly not a lot of them.

Brad Hansen

Apr 9, 2018
I kind of only like incest in these games. In other medias it doesn't really matter to me...
I would like to see BDSM in like every game, but most of the time there isn't much more than a bit harder sex, little spanking and maybe d/s-play. Of course there a some exceptions but sadly not a lot of them.
I have noticed that atleast with the ones I have found so far. Some of the trainer games have a good deal more BDSM to them but even those are limited.