Others - Completed - Real-time 3D total violation fantasy "SKUNK4.1" Lighthouse of Sylos [Final] [3d-lotus.com]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Slayer128

It's a solid 3.5 star game.

I'd bump it up to an actual 4 or 4.5 if it weren't for the BUGS. I didn't have any problem when it came to booting the game up, but before I fixed it, I had been encountering an repetitive, really annoying bug involving a "director player error," which happened during card battles (see my thread posts for details). I'm not the only one running into problems. Because of the game's age, a lot of people are having trouble running it on Windows 10. If you're planning on playing this game, be aware that there may be start-up issues ahead. Luckily, there're a lot of solutions that can be found in this thread, and in previous game threads.

Why is it good? For me, it scratches my itch for a decent "fight and rape/reward" h-game. It has a decent amount of scenes between the two girls, and there's an actual coherent story that takes place. Is it a good story? Nah, but it's generic and pretty serviceable.

The cut-scenes are a great tease as well. They often happen before and after fights (and right before sex scenes). Because of the camerawork, they're really fucking hot. Before you fuck them silly from defeating them, the camera pans on their panties and tries to get a good upskirt shot of the girls.

Graphics prevent me from giving a 5. This game is pretty dated, so don't expect it to be in the same caliber as an ILLUSION game.

Combat was a bit confusing at first, but the manual sorta does its job. Beware, the autobattle is kinda trash.