• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Realistic cute girls, good story

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Good list m0us3r ! I have played almost every game except 2 or 3 of them by choice. If you don't mind, I have a question about Happenstance.

I've been trying for a couple of weeks to decide whether to play it or not. My biggest question is about the content of the game. I am always guided by the tags of corruption and romance. I play romance games and avoid corruption-themed games.

I don't mind a dark theme at all. But I definitely don't like games where they force me to corrupt the girls, make the MC be a jerk or a pervert. Precisely, I am looking for something more romantic / vanilla in terms of relationships with love interests and sexual scenes. Where I can really romance them and be the good guy.

Can I find what I like in this game? If you could clarify my question or someone else who knows, I would greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: NukaCola

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Good list m0us3r ! I have played almost every game except 2 or 3 of them by choice. If you don't mind, I have a question about Happenstance.

I've been trying for a couple of weeks to decide whether to play it or not. My biggest question is about the content of the game. I am always guided by the tags of corruption and romance. I play romance games and avoid corruption-themed games.

I don't mind a dark theme at all. But I definitely don't like games where they force me to corrupt the girls, make the MC be a jerk or a pervert. Precisely, I am looking for something more romantic / vanilla in terms of relationships with love interests and sexual scenes. Where I can really romance them and be the good guy.

Can I find what I like in this game? If you could clarify my question or someone else who knows, I would greatly appreciate it.
The MC has the ability to analyze subtle signs of human emotions, predicting their reactions etc.

A few times he uses that ability to get the reaction he wants, i.e. to make the girl he likes to like him.

In my opinion, it's pretty innocent. It doesn't give me too much of the manipulative vibe.

So if you are a romantic fan like me, I recommend to try this. It's a great game so far. Even if MC can be a little dominant briefly, occasionally, it does not make it the general atmosphere, I believe.

There is also an episode where MC gets beaten, and that's what people dislike the most. But again, it's just an episode, a part of the story, so don't worry about that.

It's a game with a rich world and atmosphere and cute girls, and interesting story with some mystery (hero-villain theme, but not dumb like in most comics).

I hope you would love this game as much as I do.

(y)

Reactions: Havenless_

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Havenless, don't want to interfere the conversation between you and m0us3r in any way...
and can agree with m0us3rs response to you mostly,
BUT as you wrote
But I definitely don't like games where they force me to corrupt the girls, make the MC be a jerk or a pervert. Precisely, I am looking for something more romantic / vanilla in terms of relationships with love interests and sexual scenes. Where I can really romance them and be the good guy.
Happenstance is not really a wholesome game in romantic terms. MC is no jerk or pervert, but his attitude is sometimes aloof, manipulative and strangely broken (he's maybe even a psychopath fighting with his dark past, his mental disease or ?!).
Additionly, in the last update he acts kinda dominant and corruptive to "his girl" that I sensed so many bad vibes and ended playing this VN!
Just a little warning though... Story-wise Happenstance is quite interesting, but MC seems to be a very broken character and there is something really dark under the surface that may affect you're pleasure, in particular when focussing on "good guy" attitudes and wholesome love interests.

Price of Power could be the wholesome VN you're looking for (however it's very slow burn and there aren't many girls yet) :cool:

Reactions: m0us3r

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Havenless, don't want to interfere the conversation between you and m0us3r in any way...
and can agree with m0us3rs response to you mostly,
BUT as you wrote

Happenstance is not really a wholesome game in romantic terms. MC is no jerk or pervert, but his attitude is sometimes aloof, manipulative and strangely broken (he's maybe even a psychopath fighting with his dark past, his mental disease or ?!).
Additionly, in the last update he acts kinda dominant and corruptive to "his girl" that I sensed so many bad vibes and ended playing this VN!
Just a little warning though... Story-wise Happenstance is quite interesting, but MC seems to be a very broken character and there is something really dark under the surface that may affect you're pleasure, in particular when focussing on "good guy" attitudes and wholesome love interests.

Price of Power could be the wholesome VN you're looking for (however it's very slow burn and there aren't many girls yet) :cool:
Thank you for the clarification, Gorse. I think I did not play the last update, but in the previous one MC was a bit dominant in the sex scenes with the girl. It was not enough to avert me though.

Price of Power seems to be nice indeed, I'll try it soon.

Cheers!.. :geek:

Reactions: Gorse

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Thank you for the clarification, Gorse. I think I did not play the last update, but in the previous one MC was a bit dominant in the sex scenes with the girl. It was not enough to avert me though.

Price of Power seems to be nice indeed, I'll try it soon.

Cheers!.. :geek:
Hey you're most welcome, man!
Guess, your list here is going to expand to Top50 soon ;)

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
m0us3r Gorse

Thank you very much for the advice, gentlemen!

Although my favorite games are with wholesome romances, I have played many others that do not have a theme full of joy and happiness and where nothing happens and all are good. And I really enjoy them. I just don't like anything extreme.

With the information that I have been given, I think I will test the game. I'll try to go with a mindset that not everything will be joy and hoping that future updates won't force me to do, let's say, "immoral" things with girls. I have no problem killing people or blackmailing (as long as it is not typical sexual blackmail) or taking revenge. I actually love revenge. If I have to do it, I do it without problem. I just don't want anything bad to happen to the girls.

And of course, I have already tried Price of Power and I love it. Top 3 of my favorite full romance games. I will have two games. One romance only Maria (the main girl) and another for the harem. I think Maria deserves an exclusive playthrough for her.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Love these kind of games too, they're my favorites also especially if the girl is a real beautiful super bitch who hates your guts at first. Then something happens. Someone needs help! It seems to always be she needs help with some asshole whose making her life a living hell. I think they should do something fresh once and a while. I know there are some really dramatic things such as gun shot wounds but I want to see a car crash or two lol..Actually save the crazy bitches life so she has to say..."Ah....Thank you...I guess. Then things will heat up. She'll lay in bed and remember all of the shitty terrible things she's said to you and you sat in her hospital room every day anyway...What a dumb asshole..The then tears start lol

Last edited:
  • Haha

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Recommendations added in June-July:

Banking on Bella ***
Defending Lydia Collier ***
Fresh Women
Frosh Life
Long Story Short
Young Again ***

I haven't added "Pale Carnations" to the list because pimping girls and being dominated is not something I would like to do, and the models are from Honey Select (meaning all having a bit specific look). Anyways thank you everyone for recommendations, I hope to update the list with more titles soon.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Added to the list:

Element-174
Sorcerer ***

I decided not to include "A Few Days" because though it might be good in some regards, it does not exactly fit with my personal taste (see my review).

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Added (2021 July):

Bare Witness
Price of Power
The Second Half

Thank you developers! (y)

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
m0us3r, just another proposal for you to check and maybe to add to your growing list:
  • Back Home - Caramba Games,
    quite early in development, but cute girls and some lighhearted plot start of an odyssey "back home"
    with quite a lot sexy encounters on the way (and yet to come as well)
Hope you'll enjoy as much as I did so far :cool: ...

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Added to the list:

Back Home
Being Super
Esteria
Guilty Pleasure
Rebirth
Second Chance
The Cabin - Summer Vacation
We Were Just Kids

Thousand thanks to the developers and to F95zone!

MarioCT96

Feb 26, 2022
Hi, I just registered, really good tier list, little by little I will try them all, I started with "long story short" very pretty girls and not bad story, of the other 59 which are the most similar?
Ps: I hope this list will be updated soon, you have a good eye man!